test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What to expect tomorrow for mod 6 release?

2»

Comments

• Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    silence1x wrote: »
    **** - I forgot all about that cause I never do it. I'm logging in every day anyway.

not to mention it takes less time to do the in game pray (for 8 chars) than 1 swordcoast ;p but whenever you're in a pinch
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As GWF ...nothing,
    cuz the Devs already said we dont get any changes/improvement with M6 launch.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    learch123 wrote: »
    did they just nerf the blue lv 61 gear you buy with dragon claws its now showing 3k hp i thought it was 15k

AFAIK that's leveling with you, like Dragon Bone weapons or Ancient Mulhorand, the 15k apiece are when you're 70. Lvl 60 gets only a wee little amount...
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Launcher_Screen.jpg

I expect too see when that last second ticks off.....Fireworks everywhere, The Red Thunder Magic Carpet Riders flying in formation overhead, confetti everywhere, and sparklers in everyones hands. :p

Then we go play!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    valwryn wrote: »
    Launcher_Screen.jpg

I expect too see when that last second ticks off.....Fireworks everywhere, The Red Thunder Magic Carpet Riders flying in formation overhead, confetti everywhere, and sparklers in everyones hands. :p

Then we go play!!!

...i fear we'll hear a grinding, tearing sound, dopplering off to infrasound. Then we will get an announcement that the service will resume in 2h. after 2.5 to 3.5 hours, we'll get an announcement that it'll be finished at 4h after ETA, and thank you for your patience.

After 5 hours the phone numbers of Cryptic-the local pizza delivery services with credit card billing will be shown...
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok how about this:

We will get a whole new crop of players/the current players will transform into highly social team players who are both willing to learn and tolerant of other players and classes. Whatever minor bugs or class imbalances or issues will be ironed out within a few weeks and the game will turn into something worth investing in as a primary hobby. Wallets will open and there will be much celebrating and revelry.

Gotta think positive. Regardless of what happens, it has been a FUN RUN. GG Neverwinter, GG.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    silence1x wrote: »
    As far as I know, unless they've changed something in the past day or two, you can't invoke via the Gateway. Professions, read mail, AH, etc. - yes. Invoke - No.

I wish . . .

Yes you can invoke at theGateway - you don;t get any coins or rewards but it does reset the 30 Hour timer so you do not lose coins. In Mod 6 you aren;t supposed to lose coins any more - but better to not take a chance until that is well established.
  • Options
    drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    expecting downtimes (alot)
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • Options
    fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    If you still happen to have a free respec on one of your characters. Remember that they do not stack, you can only have one freebie at any given time.
    A good suggestion would be to burn up any old ones you might still have just before you log out for the patch, but don't spend any points. That way you still get the respec without using up the new one.

We'll be getting a forced respec. How does that affect any free respec you might have? IMHO this is wrong and bad advice.
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What about salvaging? I've heard BI gear salvage change, any other changes to other epic (T1, T2...) items and if rAD amount will be the same? (i.e. T1 armor for 5k, "Grand" items for 6k...)
    Any other things we have and should spend right now in case they disappear? (seals, etc)
    I have some unclaimed encounter rewards, should I claim them now? Will they stay?
  • Options
    fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    login quickly in the morning and invoke to preserve your coins.

Read the patch notes. Coins will no longer vanish with module 6.
  • Options
    ndiovndiov Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Angry posts because the count down ends at the middle of maintenance not at the end. And so many people complain about every maintenance being wrong already.
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I remembered to take screenshots of my feats but forgot about the boons. :( Oh well, probably a good idea to choose them from scratch anyway with all the changes.
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I expect not to play the game.

Maintenance occurs later afternoon/early evening in my part of the world and past experience tells me that the launch will run well over the listed time, so I won't get to play Mod 6 until tomorrow in all likelihood.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    That GF vs OP fight was boring beyond words, what exactly is it supposed to prove?

Ye that fight looked like whacking sand bag that runs away and heals up lmao.. proves nothing !

As for module 6..

HHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE

my body is ready.
  • Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You can expect extended maintenance.

And suffering.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    You can expect extended maintenance.

And suffering.

No! D: go away ! Shoo! :V
    *shakes all in shivers* I'm ready to BiiiiiiiiiiiS XD / pun intended.

Ahhh I hope they didnt mess up boo.
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is what you can expect..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNkshHwBIiE
    gameplay

The pelican guy at 30:16.

This only gets better. :D
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm going to have fun. :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I imagine PE is going on fayur with all that chaos and gazillions on players logging in to invade ..
    But fear not !
    Minsc n Boo to the rescue !
  • Options
    almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Minsc n Boo to the rescue !

When I quested with both in Preview....Minsc sounded abit "crazy/in the clouds".
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The pelican guy at 30:16.

This only gets better. :D

looks more like a seagull.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    almondum wrote: »
    When I quested with both in Preview....Minsc sounded abit "crazy/in the clouds".

Minsc is that team's muscle. The brain is Boo.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Read the patch notes. Coins will no longer vanish with module 6.

Sure - *after* mod 6 is installed and running. Until then... LOL

Benefit of a pessimist is that worst case scenario is getting what you expected. The optimist: heartbreak.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Closing this now.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.