test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need help with a forum post format problem

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Off Topic
I have a thread that has a google doc for enchants, the 1st column is for Enchantment name and the 2nd is a link to the full chant description. I would like to add an image on the same line as the spread sheet, in the screen shot below you can see the image I want to add is a row of Enchantment icons (image size 54x973 so tall but very narrow.)

How can I get the image and the spread sheet to be on the same line so that the image of the enchantment icon is next to it's name and description? No matter what I try to do the spreadsheet forces itself onto a new line. Anyone have any suggestions? =) ty!

2w5rl14.jpg
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by mstrssihr on

Comments

• Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You throw out your google doc and just use the existing wiki?
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Enchants#Enchantments

..and by "throw out and use" I mean update the wiki as it is much more long-term than the transitory forums.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am not good at editing the wiki. I've meant to try and school myself a few times but atm, it's not on the agenda and I'm really bad at it. :( Thanks for the suggestion though.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.