test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Pure Terror Damage Out of Control

wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
Hey there,

to most of us, this is no news. However, I struggled finding a bug report in these sub forums that stresses how enormeously bugged the Pure Terror Enchantment currently is.

Have a look at this picture:
VxNbat8.png

This is a screenshot of an ACT log of a LV 66 Renegade during an attempt in Tiamat earlier today. Gear is subpar (for Preview standards), lacking ARP in particular. But even with better gear the overall result wouldn't be much different.
For comparison, this is the rest of the crew. Nobody else had a Pure Terror, most players better gear though.
BNhY9C0.png

Now, I don't know why it's so overperforming but I really think this should be fixed prior to the M6 launch in six days. Lightning Enchants + Abyss of Chaos (new Renegade CW feat) should be looked into as well.

If you should need more data, please let me know.

Edit: [Edited out again]
Post edited by wixxgs1cht on

Comments

• Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Pure terror does not have a root, only Transcendent Terror has the root.

As an addition to this though, Transcendent Terror on my GWF (weapon damage of 2166) was only doing terror hits of 240ish on people (before resistances, and does similar damage to target dummies). I believe that since 25% of 2166 weapon damage is 540 that transcendent terror is doing less damage then it should
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Abbadon just posted this too- http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?839481-Official-Feedback-Thread-Campaign-Rework&p=10273511&viewfull=1#post10273511
    Terror enchantment seriously needs to be fixed before launch or the forums will explode with complaints when you finally get round to it
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seriously. This needs to be fixed. Here's me taking on Caravan Attack HE in Icewind Pass with a Pure Terror. This is an Oppressor build. 70,000 DPS from the enchantment alone. I could do a lot more if I didn't have Shield on tab and had another AoE attack instead.

einhgi.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]