test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an ACTIVE guild

ddv22ddv22 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Hi, I'm Sïv and I'm a DC healer with all my heart like I've been a TR before with all my heart (will probably return to the "other" S'iv the TR one day but he's on "vacation" right now).

I'm looking for an active guild that has online members most of the time, is helpful, supportive, mature and not elitist in any way.

Of course I want a good gear score myself (mine is currently 17.6, but I rolled this DC just a few weeks back) and want to be a good player (which I think I am, full heals and I have been told I'm pretty good at it) -- but I dislike people who only see that and not the effort, the fun, the team, the friendship or simply that there's a player with feelings behind the screen.

About me....I'm 46, German, female. I've come to gaming really late, just in Summer 2013 when a friend urged me to TRY IT!!! I only thought I give Neverwinter a try, but here I am 1.5 years later with my beloved TR and DC (who is my main now) after I had around 5 or 6 other TR brought to 60 before. I like my own builds, I only followed guides for a rough frame but decided on everything else on instinct and it served me good. I'm helpful and supportive, I like to chat and run "stuff", but I do NOT use voice chat (biggest reason for that is that I work in a call center and talk the whole week with wearing a headset, so I'm really glad to be able to shut up in my free time).

Currently I'm running my own guild, Lion Hearts, with a friend who is offline most of the time, and only one other really active member who I always miss regarding to the time we are both online. I'm real bad at recruiting even though I love to have this guild, but it's useless and kinda annoying that there's never anyone to team up with or talk to.

If you're interested in recruiting me, well, introduce yourself! I hope to hear from you!! :D
Post edited by ddv22 on

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you're interested in something bigger than just a Neverwinter guild, check us out. We're an adults only gaming community that plays all sorts of multiplayer games, from MMOs to Diablo to LoL and everything in between

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?523361-Unrepentant-Gaming-The-Finest-in-Pantless-Drunken-Exploit-Free-Gaming

We're more focused on the person than the player, so our application process is a little longer than most other guilds that just toss you an invite and leave it at that, but we feel like it produces a much more fun, engaging and quality gaming experience. Plus, when you get bored with Neverwinter, you're welcomed in any guild or group in any game we play.

We also have a good mix of players from around the world, including a bunch of European players, as well as lots of people spread out over the United States.

You can check out the website at : www.unrepentantgaming.com or find us in game by joining our guild chat /channel_join Uey.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ddv22 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Sïv and I'm a DC healer with all my heart like I've been a TR before with all my heart (will probably return to the "other" S'iv the TR one day but he's on "vacation" right now).

I'm looking for an active guild that has online members most of the time, is helpful, supportive, mature and not elitist in any way......

If you're interested in recruiting me, well, introduce yourself! I hope to hear from you!! :D

Good day ddv22,

Here's a little bit about our guild...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, or a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled quests & delves in the Tyrs War Room shoot the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

You can access our entire site from android or iPhone technology so catching up with guildies or signing up for guild delve nights is a breeze, anywhere you might be in the world, even at work! ;)

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you.

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?game_id=84
    This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules, or join us for a round at the Tyrs Warcrier's Lounge (Don't worry, you'll find it! hehe).

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?694-Guild-Recruitment
    Official Neverwinter Forums thread promoting our guild.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,
    Aandre

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!