Install Arc

client

stephenhj1stephenhj1 Member Posts: 16
will we hae to redownload game
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    More than likely there will be a new client. I'm sure we'll have an option to predownload it before it goes live though.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • karlorsacornkarlorsacorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I play on pc and was wondering, how will xbox players interact with pc gamers? Does xbox come with a keyboard? Are the xboxers going to just play with other xboxers and use voice chat only? Will xbox players be on the same servers pc gamers are on?
  • hydrosmurf75hydrosmurf75 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I play on pc and was wondering, how will xbox players interact with pc gamers? Does xbox come with a keyboard? Are the xboxers going to just play with other xboxers and use voice chat only? Will xbox players be on the same servers pc gamers are on?

Xbox and Pc will NOT be playing together, completely different servers.. Also Xboxone has a USB keyboard option as well as voice chat.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    kalindra wrote: »
    Did they give a reason why the Console-Players get their own server instead of grouping all the European customers together (Xbox and PC) 'one' and the US-Customer on 'another' and such eliminating the gamekilling(at least for some of us) latency/lag/load/timout/disconneting issues?
    Because that is the way any MMO/MP games on the XBOX Live Network must conform to.