test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will removing gear score improve the end-game issues?

13»

Comments

• djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ...that's what I meant: Bigger numbers = better, huh?

While this might be true for bank account balances - and even there it depends on wether it's credit or debit - it isn't everything in NW. Guess why many DCs run Tiamat with a Tier one armor set...

Of course, it's easily made absolutely that way by simply putting up the same higher figures against you as damage, but if that's the devs' gamble, than it will IMHO only lead to even more people leaving this game than the arti-gear revolution will cause. Meh.

Ahh comeon, while i dont doubt that HV is the best gear for CW's(i am a cw myself) who run dungeons/group content a lot, there is already some stuff that is arguably better if you solo a lot, and i hope to god that once we hit lvl 70, that i can finaly retire my hv set for good, and never wear it again...:)
  • felixlupinfelixlupin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS REPLY. So sorry.

PLEASE! Someone help me! I am very NEW to this game and have been loving it thus far, BUT I cannot use THREATENING RUSH. I am a level 50 GWF and have all 3 power points in it and moved it into my "At Will" tray next to SURE STRIKE, the problem is that THREATENING STRIKE is "greyed" out (it also has a small number '3' in the bottom left corner of it) and will not let me use it... what gives, what am i missing and why doesn't this game explain anything what-so-ever so that one doesn't lose their mind trying to figure out the basic game mechanics???
  • rcn808rcn808 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    felixlupin wrote: »
    NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS REPLY. So sorry.

PLEASE! Someone help me! I am very NEW to this game and have been loving it thus far, BUT I cannot use THREATENING RUSH. I am a level 50 GWF and have all 3 power points in it and moved it into my "At Will" tray next to SURE STRIKE, the problem is that THREATENING STRIKE is "greyed" out (it also has a small number '3' in the bottom left corner of it) and will not let me use it... what gives, what am i missing and why doesn't this game explain anything what-so-ever so that one doesn't lose their mind trying to figure out the basic game mechanics???

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?95-The-Barracks
  • readmau5readmau5 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have a newbie question, but i cant create a thread, so i hope someone sees this. anyways, im trying to buy zen, but Neverwinter isnt shwoing up in the list of Gamer Servers to buy zen for, and help?
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It has 3 charges, after using it three times you have to wait a bit.
  • ravenanravenan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And you have to have a target.
    Main : GF - Lord Kruk
    Steel and Magic
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    draconic templar is also the DCs second best set, and should be slotted at the moment if other dcs are wearing HP for tiamat.

It also offers much better protection, so if your doing stuff outside of tiamat, its fine to wear it.
  • psistarprimepsistarprime Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is why I love my guild. We actively help people with dungeon runs. We are more about building our community and friends than elitism.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I remember when 16k+ was high enough to guarantee a spot in any group, regardless of your class. Even 14k was insanely high back in those days. I miss that...
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ahahha just cheked out the item lvl! and its **** whats the point n changing, confusing people if they can just simply say bla bla bla item lvl for CN -.-
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I know you can get higher GS... I did by running PVP

then it is the grind

You can do it

Urlord
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    fatguns wrote: »
    ahahha just cheked out the item lvl! and its **** whats the point n changing, confusing people if they can just simply say bla bla bla item lvl for CN -.-

i didnt bother whit the changes but i m quite sure that item level is more normalized between players than gs