test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wanting to try out the Pally on the preview server

totallyspamtotallyspam Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Was the Pally class removed from the preview server? I wanted to jump on and give it a spin but it's not accessible when I create a new toon. Was it up for a limited time or something? Or did I miss an option I was supposed to enable?

Thanks in advance...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jackedbrahjackedbrah Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    re-launch your game again and it will be available.
    Elitist dooshbag

Guardian Fighter main. I will never switch to Paladin even if we're a dying breed. GF for ever!

Main alts: Great Weapon Fighter, Control Wizard.
  • totallyspamtotallyspam Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jackedbrah wrote: »

Hmmm, it looks like the PTS is down, not able to connect to the server. I did have to patch so it may work just yet. I'll have to try at a later time. Thanks for your response.
  • totallynotfrishtotallynotfrish Member Posts: 89
    edited February 2015
    jackedbrah wrote: »

Flip a coin on whether that issue will go live or not.

Edit: 2 people with totally in their name at the same time *fistbump*
  • jackedbrahjackedbrah Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Hmmm, it looks like the PTS is down, not able to connect to the server. I did have to patch so it may work just yet. I'll have to try at a later time. Thanks for your response.

np take it easy. once ptr is back up paladin will be available with a blue icon on the char select.
    Elitist dooshbag

Guardian Fighter main. I will never switch to Paladin even if we're a dying breed. GF for ever!

Main alts: Great Weapon Fighter, Control Wizard.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    No need to restart the game client. All it takes is backing out to the login screen and then logging back in. Paladin will then be available.
  • ysil6969ysil6969 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm having the same problem. Logging out and restarting isn't doing anything. Paladin is still listed as "Coming soon"
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    ysil6969 wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem. Logging out and restarting isn't doing anything. Paladin is still listed as "Coming soon"
    Since this thread was originally posted in General forums, I have to ask: You are trying this on Mimic right? Not Dragon and not Owlbear? "Neverwinter - NeverwinterPreview" in launcher's shard selection, correct?