test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paladin Class Quest

gothzilla138gothzilla138 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
So if I remember right there was a belief, back before SW's came out, that there would be 5 "Class Quests", one for each Skill type (Dungeoneering, Thievery, Religion, Arcane, and Nature). The fact that both the GF and the GWF had the exact same Class Quest. Anyway I got to thinking, while playing a Paladin, will we get our own Class Quest, or the DC's? Maybe the GF/GWFs'? Should we get our own, either of the others fits Paladins, but SW's got their own. Shouldn't the Fighters get individual ones? And...hey how come Rangers don't have one (no I am not counting the 1 quest where you learn that stabbing guys is good when they are in your face!). Should Paladins get their own Class Quest, but not until HR's get theirs? Anyway what do you guys think they should do for Paladin Class Quests?
Post edited by gothzilla138 on

Comments

• ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    GF and GWF are two "builds" of the same class (Fighter), Paladin is an entirely different class, so it should get its own quests.
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'd say either share DC or get its own.

HR needs its own, or to at least share the TR quest line.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    HR is still missing a class quest, but the SW one was pretty decent.

Whether or not paladin gets a class questline would seem to be determined entirely by whether or not they remember to assign a dev to write one.

(Also, dragonborn have no racial quest.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia