test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WoD daily quests bugged...? help...

hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I appologise if this thread has been posted before,i looked around but found none. And if its in the wrong section - sorry bout that too.
For over a week now ive been getting the same dailies in WoD with my main character. If it included a daily dungeon like drake pens or whatnot i wouldnt be bothered so much but - i havent had one dungeon quests in over a week. This KINDA limits the change to get the cultists, i would say...
I play 2 toons active, my other one do not have this issue, she get different ones every day.

I really have no clue how to fix this, and this is a bug thats slightly annoying, since Cultist really isnt available on AH, to put it like that.

If anyone have had/has the same problem and have a sollution i would be thrilled to get some pointers.

PS: Can someone confirm this: Are we suppose to get a daily dungeon-quest every day? Cause today when i picked up quests with my alt i didnt get one, and i havent noticed before now if thats suppose to be every day or not. I got the same quests as i did on my main today, so im fearing another bug...

EDIT: I forgot to say that so far i have tried shipping picking quests one day, didnt help.
Today i picked them up and abandoned them to see if that can help. Result of that will be shown tomorrow, but gotta say, hopes are a tad low---
Post edited by hundetreneren on

Comments

• hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited February 2015
    No i havent abandoned any specific as i can recall. I will see what tomorrow bring with the "abandon all" project
  • henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This one caught my eye because I had a bit of an odd one yesterday. Normally my main does all the dailies on the same day he gets them but I started yesterday with 3 active quests leftover from Saturday, one lair and two others. I was surprised to see that there were no new quests for me in WoD. I guess it's possible that those 3 quests were the exact same ones as I would have been offered but that seems unlikely. Anyhow, I did the quests and I will see later whether I get any new ones and what they are.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There are 3 lairs, but not every assortment of quests includes one.

The rotating dailies will show up in the same sets. For example, you always get Volatile Compound, A Lesson in Infiltration, and Fetch Quest together. Note that this assortment includes no lair. There is at least one other set of quests that has no lair. Everyone gets the same daily quests except for people doing their first day.

Yes, there were several days in a row this past week where the quests repeated on subsequent days.

No bug.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia