test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

please try harder with pvp

pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PvP Discussion
really. its bad on every level right now. no reason on earth for you as devs to be this slow with changes/ none. its showing you in a very poor light.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• knightoflegend69knightoflegend69 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I agree. Pvp is my most favorite thing to do in MMO's and seriously it makes me sick to see a character that is over 5k less GS than me kill me with one crit strike. It is so ridiculous that people who level SW up with thousands of hours of work have to watch all there hard work get crushed by a Rouge that has just turned level 60. Horrible!!!!
  • thehumancodexthehumancodex Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1. I just ran a GG where I watched a TR run past me in the Luskan spawn point (staying alive).
    2. I just ran a GG where a TR hid in a wall and I could not target them.

Both are things that should have been fixed a long time ago. So instead of try harder, how about first they just actually try...
  • darkevilone690darkevilone690 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi,

I've not posted before, but PVP after recent updates (last 2-3 months) has been ruined IMO. When a 9.9k GS TR with no decent gear (i.e movement stones plus armor/weapon enchantments) can STAY invis, and one hit crit 16-17k other classes all the time, this does not auger well for balanced gameplay. This is one example, perhaps the most stark or striking. Further support of this is 1v1 they annihilate every class in 1v1 pvp, and very often top the 5v5 pvp charts unless people are smart enough to group on them (not often).

I am not sure if it is a deliberate strategy to overpower 2 classes each update, but it seems that way, last patch TR and DC (cannot be killed 1v1 similiar GS.

Lastly, on a non-related PVP topic, allowing people of k into tiamat is a joke, the cap should be 13k and most beleive 14-15k. Having 10-12's makes the tiamat event frustrating and a waste of time to all.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    This thread is neither informative nor constructive. Please find existing threads on the particular aspects of PvP you feel need change in, for making a blanket comment like that is like me saying "The world sucks." It may be an accurate opinion of one's own, but has no meaning or area for a proper discourse.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.