test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community Thread] The Gamertag Exchange!

zazaajizazaaji Member Posts: 186
It should be noted that the PC version's @ Handle via Cryptic games will work the same way as your Gamertag on XB1. In other words, all your current friends will appear in the game already integrated in your friendlist as @ Handles. The problem is that it seems there is no way to sort out people who never have played NW and have no character from those who have played on your friends list. Still, it auto puts people currently logged into NW at the very top in the friends list in-game, so it's not all bad.
Forum Name in green -/- Gamertag in red

Zazaaji -/- Zazaaji
Yuutarou56 -/- Yuutarou30
xxfistxx1 -/- Elfimis
vellis -/- yahmuddah86
variationx -/- Variation
vampero -/- Vampero13
ttkgorilla -/- GorillaSecurity
thepipkinator73 -/- the pipkinator
TheDeadrotten -/- TheDeadrotten
Stevosmith2009 -/- MDH PYRO
stee986 -/- Stee01
SpitfireSpud -/- Spitfire Spud
spiritualxbl -/- Spiritual
sl4y37 -/- Geekly Lawdog
Shadowzlair11 -/- Shadowzlair
shaddyside -/- EvilKraut92
Sammyg420 -/- UtmostSupamayne
royalflush75 -/- Royal Slayer 75
r1ck -/- WHM Sagebirt
philparry80 -/- PhilParry
Pfreemann -/- Freeman H2O
myrkul76 -/- Primebeatstick
mrtehpuppy -/- TehPuppy
mrminnesotajason -/- frostbytefinger
mnotachi2 -/- Dispatch Ducky
mojov -/- majMOJO
misfits1182 -/- Misfit1182
miketank24 -/- xTanK24x
megamike0082 -/- MadMike0082
maxpower469 -/- CarlitoPR C2W
masta420captain -/- Masta G X1
luckehshado -/- LuckehShadoZ
lilaznboirx7 -/- nartuv
Kojak504 -/- LordKojak
kingsosa13 -/- I chaos goblin
killerthread -/- Neural Mankind
jjb828 -/- zGnRz
Jailbirdey -/- Jailbirdy
iscariotpaladin -/- IscariotPaladin
imunreal -/- Dog Best Friend
iirowlands -/- IIrowlandsII
igf1 -/- IGF one
holyfuzion94 -/- Dchamp1994
gillettegkit -/- Gillette 73
giantsirslayer -/- GiantSir Slayer
ghaukkes -/- haukke
gaankaa81 -/- GAANJAA81
fortie1 -/- TheBestFortune
ezbeats1 -/- ezbeats1
eldarion79 -/- farragut79
ek2383 -/- evilknight23
dizast3reb0rn -/- RebornV3x
dinco360 -/- dinco360
danxbx -/- KataclyzmiK
cyanidel -/- CyanideL
cyanidel -/- charityakacece
c00perative -/- C00PERATIVE
brashrabb1t -/- brash rabb1t
borochigoro -/- Borochi
bloodyayane -/- The Technophile
bleaps -/- bleaps87
bawfaw8 -/- Immortal Bawfaw
apxthy -/- ScarceConch2929
anubisvg -/- SoulMent
ambientgreen -/- Ambient Green
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not so sure if it's a good idea posting them here, maybe post a list of our forum usernames, and interested users can PM us?
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Not so sure if it's a good idea posting them here, maybe post a list of our forum usernames, and interested users can PM us?

I don't see why not, it's not like Gamertags are personal information. Still, If some people prefer it that way, I have an idea. I'll add it to the OP.

EDIT: Think that's a better idea? If so, I'll add you if you want.
  • Options
    alijahzekalijahzek Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zazaaji wrote: »
    I don't see why not, it's not like Gamertags are personal information. Still, If some people prefer it that way, I have an idea. I'll add it to the OP.

EDIT: Think that's a better idea? If so, I'll add you if you want.

TheDeadrotten,TheDeadrotten
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    If people would like to post their gamertags, that is fine as the XBOX One Version of Neverwinter will use the XBOX Live Friends list. So, it would be comparable to seeing our forum names here and adding an @ infront of it when viewing players in game on the XBOX One and their own Forums/Social stuff.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    If people would like to post their gamertags, that is fine as the XBOX One Version of Neverwinter will use the XBOX Live Friends list. So, it would be comparable to seeing our forum names here and adding an @ infront of it when viewing players in game on the XBOX One and their own Forums/Social stuff.

Yea, the integrated friend list thing sounds really great to me. I just hope there is some way to tell if a person on your friend list simply doesn't play Neverwinter. Something simple next to their name like "Has no characters" or the like.
  • Options
    thepipkinator73thepipkinator73 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sure,my gamertag: the pipkinator
    add me when you can.
  • Options
    devildriver1987devildriver1987 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Whoah! don't get carried away guys there is still no release date for the ONE yet ( annoyingly ) Few months after the beta might be a better time to start recruiting!!!!.......God I hope I am wrong lol
    Don't follow me....you will only find yourself lost at the end of it all.
  • Options
    zombodenzomboden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Whoah! don't get carried away guys there is still no release date for the ONE yet ( annoyingly ) Few months after the beta might be a better time to start recruiting!!!!.......God I hope I am wrong lol

Game has been out for nearly 5 months in China (on consoles), game is already translated into a dozen languages on PC. So I doubt we will be waiting too long (late March at most IMO, don't want to wait too long because ESO in June.)
  • Options
    c00perativec00perative Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I signed up for the Beta a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to a new game, been playing Eternity Warriors 3 on my tablet. Good game, it's just really buggy. Forum name: c00perative, Gamertag: C00PERATIVE. The o's are zeros.
  • Options
    c00perativec00perative Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I read somewhere that it will have a March release. I can't remember the source...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I read somewhere that it will have a March release. I can't remember the source...

Probably uberz on these forums. He got that info from IGN, but IGN is just basing that off the "Early 2015" official date set by PWE. Q1 2015 ends on March 31st, so IGN assumes it'll be before then to fit the "early" forecast. That's purely speculation though, and the only official thing still is "Early 2015".
  • Options
    uberzuberz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zazaaji wrote: »
    Probably uberz on these forums. He got that info from IGN, but IGN is just basing that off the "Early 2015" official date set by PWE. Q1 2015 ends on March 31st, so IGN assumes it'll be before then to fit the "early" forecast. That's purely speculation though, and the only official thing still is "Early 2015".

Yes. It's still on IGNs homepage in the 'Popular Games coming soon' section. They are pretty good with their dates and where they get their information.
  • Options
    shadowzlair11shadowzlair11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Shadowzlair11 / gamertag Shadowzlair
  • Options
    sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I got in and I'm ready to start gaming with some people on the One. Been playing Neverwinter since the closed beta and I'm super excited to start playing it on the One. I honestly only really bought it for Neverwinter and a couple of other games. Its been collecting dust for about a month so I'm ready for this.

Add me on Live : o El Asesino o I'll be changing it soon so when I change it I will post it on here. Hope to play with all of you soon!
  • Options
    gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yeah im defo looking for peope to play with :D

gamertag = GAANJAA81
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
  • Options
    royalflush75royalflush75 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Royal Slayer 75. I'm familiar with the PC version cant wait to get it on. Wonder if I can import my account from PC?
  • Options
    variationxvariationx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Gamertag: Variation
  • Options
    luckehshadoluckehshado Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    gt: LuckehShadoZ
    Just started playing and never played on pc so i have no idea what i am doing.
  • Options
    anubisvganubisvg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    GT: SoulMent
    feel free to add me.
  • Options
    imunrealimunreal Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well my gamertag is: Dog Best Friend

I will be playin a wee bit this weekend, not much (weekends are never good for me, HATE BETAS BEING DURING THE WEEKEND >.<)
    dogbestfriend.png
  • Options
    misfits1182misfits1182 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My gamertag is Misfit1182, I should be on a little during the weekend.
  • Options
    masta420captainmasta420captain Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Gamertag: Masta G X1 .... also message me on Xbox One so I know you "followed" me so I can add you back as friends. Thanks!!!

Looking forward to some Neverwinter fun this weekend!
  • Options
    ladydefyladydefy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I sighed up for the beta, too. Unfortunately, I didn't get a code. :(
    But regardless, I'm so excited for this game to drop! I'm definitely going to play. So add me. GT: Lady Sassenach.
  • Options
    ambientgreenambientgreen Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Signed up for the beta a month or so ago, but like lady above, I have not been lucky enough to get one yet either. I played on the PC for a few months at release, so I'm looking to delve deeper this time around on the Xbox One platform.

Gamer Tag: AmbientGreen
  • Options
    ambientgreenambientgreen Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Started adding people, so look for AmbientGreen on XBL. Happy gaming, lords and ladies!
  • Options
    ghaukkesghaukkes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sure thing my gamer tag is haukke
  • Options
    variationxvariationx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've been following back people who message me to let me know it's from this thread :)
  • Options
    ryu40001ryu40001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    GT ryu6600 played pc but going stick to the xbone version now.
  • Options
    ek2383ek2383 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    GT: evilknight23.
    Guild: Knights of Drizzt
    Position: Grand Master
    Recruiting status: Actively recruiting
    Sign up with guild portal and then apply to our clan. When the game releases we will contact you. Make sure to put your gamer tag in your profile or as your character.
  • Options
    borochigoroborochigoro Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2015
    GT: Borochi
    I dont play on pc :P