What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OMG! They Finally Did It!

2»

Comments

• elvenaarelvenaar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    Out of curiosity... where does that shield come from?

I'm very curious to know the answer to this question too as I've looked through the collections page of my GF and there isn't any shield w/ that name anywhere. Is this shield some sort of limited item that is not available anymore or what?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    elvenaar wrote: »
    I'm very curious to know the answer to this question too as I've looked through the collections page of my GF and there isn't any shield w/ that name anywhere. Is this shield some sort of limited item that is not available anymore or what?
    As a random drop from T1 Delve Bosses and as random loot in a T1 Delve Reward Chest that drops Off-Hands. You can see what type of gear Tier 1 (Heroic) delves drop by reading their descriptions on the Queue page. I am not sure if there are other places it drops from however.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Splosions wrote: »
    Is that a particular sword, or stance? What's actually causing that?

It is due to the stance, the idle stance at the character selection screen for instance, doesn't have the clipping error. It happens with all sword - like weapons, but not with hammers/axes, because their hilts are longer and have no actual blade.

I really wasn't expecting a reply, because i posted this again and again for almost a year, hehe.

---
    charononus wrote: »
    Seems an appropriate quote for that image.

Haha, i actually laughed. It matches perfectly.

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    As a random drop from T1 Delve Bosses and as random loot in a T1 Delve Reward Chest that drops Off-Hands. You can see what type of gear Tier 1 (Heroic) delves drop by reading their descriptions on the Queue page. I am not sure if there are other places it drops from however.

Or one can just buy it for next to nothing on the AH as I did :)
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    edited January 2015

So then why isn't it present in the GF collections page? Is that a bug?
    edited January 2015
    eldarth wrote: »
    Now if only they could re-re-re-re-fix the Savage Skull of the Many-Arrows orb to stop staring at me. :(

Also need to fix the hunchbackness of HRs. In character page/character select screen the HR looks straightbacked, but everywhere else it's hunchbacked cuz of the bow on his/her back and this makes it even more obvious when the HR is in civilian clothes.
    edited January 2015
    Also need to fix the hunchbackness of HRs. In character page/character select screen the HR looks straightbacked, but everywhere else it's hunchbacked cuz of the bow on his/her back and this makes it even more obvious when the HR is in civilian clothes.

Every class gets some sort of deformation by their ingame idle stance. I pm the developer who posted in this thread about it already.

---

In my opinion, the idle stance and the stance we see in the character selection screen / character sheet ingame, should be switched with eachother, because the one ingame is not as good as the char. selection screen one.

Let's see what happens, i think my GWF screenshot, has managed to get the ball rolling :)

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    So then why isn't it present in the GF collections page? Is that a bug?
    It's not a set piece. It's filler loot that happens to look awesome. Of course, it's appearance being awesome is just my opinion!
    edited January 2015
    It's not a set piece. It's filler loot that happens to look awesome. Of course, it's appearance being awesome is just my opinion!

The lvl 1 (or 2) parrying shield looks awesome. I believe it is the smallest shield ingame, besides the Veteran's shield. Companions are using a bigger version of it.

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Well I second that opinion. It is, along with the Hero's Shield (lvl 59 reward IIRC) the best-looking shield in the game - detail-wise anyways.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well since we're talking about graphics issues....

At some point Mask of the Pit Fiend developed some kind of issue where it seems to ignore light.
    MKNkXsT.jpg

I was hoping it would get noticed and fixed when the Halloween event came back, but no dice.
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    its great that they are fixing these pretty things major props and all but potions still dont stack correctly and countless other bugs that i would think would be way more importaint
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    reilz1981 wrote: »
    its great that they are fixing these pretty things major props and all but potions still dont stack correctly and countless other bugs that i would think would be way more importaint

Potion stacking has been fixed for Mod 6:
    Potions: We have changed the way that stat enhancing potions work. Now you may have only one normal stat enhancing potion in effect at one time. The magnitude of many stat potions has also been increased.