test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Control Wizard Cap Raise

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    I agree with your assessment. I'd even be happy to see it as a "control only" spell. Give it back the 15 man cap, make it pull enemies in, but do zero damage.

I'd be totally fine with that.

If that were the case, than the only enemies immune to singu should be bosses.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If that were the case, than the only enemies immune to singu should be bosses.
    that should be the case.
    Actually, I use Furious Immolation. This spell do the exact same things than Arcane Singularity. It do it much more quickly (less control), less height and in a smaller radius but it do more damage. It trade control for damage.
    It mouve most of the mob but it have the exact same problem than Arcane Singularity : mob with high control resistance are like "unaffected" by the spell. It's a little deceptive for a Daily even more in mod6 that need a lot of control.

Why not adding a control resist debuff to one of the tree : Oppressor or Thaumaturge.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I dont even see a point for monsters to have control resist to begin with. It makes for classes lesser forms of control absolutely useless with the limited control they have. Monsters having control resist especially at the magnitude they have helps no one.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well, that's the catch-22 of the CW.

The enemies that CAN be controlled are weak enough that it's just faster to blow them up. The enemies that are dangerous enough that you WANT to control them are control immune. And then the real challenges are the bosses, where control is completely useless.

But then when CW's focus on damage, they get bashed because they're suppose to be about "control".

In a way, it's like the old problems where DC's didn't need to heal, GF's didn't need to tank, and TR's didn't do as much damage. What makes the class unique feels neutered, so we just go back to the old standby of big AOE damage.

And then thread after thread pops up about how CWs do too much damage and should be nerfed.

It's lose/lose for us.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    edited March 2015
    Just well said.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just because I feel like sharing, when the CW Reporter position was opened up months ago (and again, but with no action this time), here's the response I sent Akro in regards to the state of the CW. Keep in mind this was originally written 9/18/2014...so a little over 6 months ago:
    What direction do you want to see the class go? I'll be honest, I love the class, but we just do way too much damage. What I originally fell in love with was the control aspect of the class, having multiple tools to lock down and neuter mobs, before blowing them up with magic. I also loved having a very flexible tool set. When I first leveled up my character, I was constantly switching spells in and out, deciding which mastery was right for which situation. I feel like at level 60, we're missing that. It's almost always about having the same 4 spells in almost all the time, and that one spell that almost never leaves your mastery slot.

I'd love to see us continue to revise the sheer damage potential of the CW and improve the flexibility of our spells, and the ability to really get creative with how we "solve problems" with fire, frost and arcane explosions. Having been a veteran of 4E, I love how the class was built there. A CW was a master of being flexible, a true asset to the group because a smart wizard was never unprepared for any situation. I'd love to see more of that flavor shine in the class, and less of the walking demi-god of destruction, who relegates the other 4 people in the group to doing nothing but gathering loot. After all, D&D is a team game, and it's best when everyone has a chance to shine. And Neverwinter is the same way. When you have 5 people working together to kick butt in a dungeon, the game is so much more satisfying. I'd really love to continue to improve the balance of the CW with that in mind...it's not just about the CW, it's about the team she's a part of.

Personally, I'd take a flat 50% damage cut if they gave CW's the special ability to ignore control immunity, and give special debuff events to those mobs that absolutely need to be control immune, like bosses.

It could be as simple as stuns reducing a targets damage by 50%. On a normal controllable mob, that's fine. They're stunned. They're not going to be doing anything, so the damage reduction doesn't mean anything. But on a boss, timing a 50% damage reduction right before they do a big hit, to give your team some breathing room could be amazing.

Allow anything that roots or slows to be used on bosses. Maybe it's a reduced effect, or may it just slows their animations a bit. Imagine if a dragon was casting a wing clap, and each stack of chill increased the "cast time" by 10%. Six stacks would give your party those extra split seconds needed to reposition.

Anyway, I could go on...but things like that. I would love to see the CW's be more of that support class, and leave the DPS out to the full on strikers.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • railakrailak Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well, that's the catch-22 of the CW.

The enemies that CAN be controlled are weak enough that it's just faster to blow them up. The enemies that are dangerous enough that you WANT to control them are control immune. And then the real challenges are the bosses, where control is completely useless.

But then when CW's focus on damage, they get bashed because they're suppose to be about "control".

In a way, it's like the old problems where DC's didn't need to heal, GF's didn't need to tank, and TR's didn't do as much damage. What makes the class unique feels neutered, so we just go back to the old standby of big AOE damage.

And then thread after thread pops up about how CWs do too much damage and should be nerfed.

It's lose/lose for us.

+1 to this. Kudos. Have CW control powers do like what piercing damage do. (Ignore control immunity For CW) Then ill go + for a substantial damage reduction
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I see so many comments here that are requesting a massive damage reduction for CWs. And yes, I can understand why people are saying this. "A control wizard is meant to control, not dps, blah blah blah..."

Then tell me, what would control wizards do against all of these CC immune mobs if we had minimal DPS? How many AoE control spells do we actually have that work effectively enough to be use?

You want to reduce DPS, but most people aren't proposing any valid changes to keep CW viable, as without DPS, we won't be very useful given the quantity of CC immune and resistant mobs next mod.

Instead of complaining "Nerf this, nerf that, nerf EVERYTHING CW because a CW beat me in PVP", why don't you propose some valid changes to counteract said nerf of damage. Otherwise, CW will end up worse than GWF, and that's saying something.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
    edited March 2015
    railak wrote: »
    +1 to this. Kudos. Have CW control powers do like what piercing damage do. (Ignore control immunity For CW) Then ill go + for a substantial damage reduction

I would love to see this.

As Abbadon has pointed out many times...immune is immune. It doesn't matter how much control resist you add to your character with feats, gear or powers...you can't overcome immunity. And until we get a mechanic that consistently allows us to bypass control immunity, going full on control isn't going to be as rewarding as it needs to be.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    edited March 2015
    I see so many comments here that are requesting a massive damage reduction for CWs. And yes, I can understand why people are saying this. "A control wizard is meant to control, not dps, blah blah blah..."

Then tell me, what would control wizards do against all of these CC immune mobs if we had minimal DPS? How many AoE control spells do we actually have that work effectively enough to be use?

You want to reduce DPS, but most people aren't proposing any valid changes to keep CW viable, as without DPS, we won't be very useful given the quantity of CC immune and resistant mobs next mod.

Instead of complaining "Nerf this, nerf that, nerf EVERYTHING CW because a CW beat me in PVP", why don't you propose some valid changes to counteract said nerf of damage. Otherwise, CW will end up worse than GWF, and that's saying something.

That's a great point. I think what you're asking about is being addressed by some CWs in this thread.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    edited March 2015
    I like the idea of the dual control aspect you propose. It's like the capstone of Oppressor but in an effective way.
    I think it could be a lot more interesting.
    And instead of having 2 tree for dps & one for control, CW could have both tree for way to do control.
    In the same way, somethong like a control resist debuff would be amazing.
  • commanderdata001commanderdata001 Member Posts: 307 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015

Anyway, I could go on...but things like that. I would love to see the CW's be more of that support class, and leave the DPS out to the full on strikers.

I would not and I leave that kind of gameplay to other cw players.
    I consider only if they release another arcane spellcaster, The Sorcerer.
    With Warlock our exceptations were high, I use it occasionaly but well lets just say here It wouldn't be my main.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just because I feel like sharing, when the CW Reporter position was opened up months ago (and again, but with no action this time), here's the response I sent Akro in regards to the state of the CW. Keep in mind this was originally written 9/18/2014...so a little over 6 months ago:

Personally, I'd take a flat 50% damage cut if they gave CW's the special ability to ignore control immunity, and give special debuff events to those mobs that absolutely need to be control immune, like bosses.

It could be as simple as stuns reducing a targets damage by 50%. On a normal controllable mob, that's fine. They're stunned. They're not going to be doing anything, so the damage reduction doesn't mean anything. But on a boss, timing a 50% damage reduction right before they do a big hit, to give your team some breathing room could be amazing.

Allow anything that roots or slows to be used on bosses. Maybe it's a reduced effect, or may it just slows their animations a bit. Imagine if a dragon was casting a wing clap, and each stack of chill increased the "cast time" by 10%. Six stacks would give your party those extra split seconds needed to reposition.

Yes. So much that. Sooo much that.
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    abaddon523 wrote: »

Two major changes were made to Singularity in Module 4: the casting time was increased from 1 second to 2 seconds, and the number of enemies it affected was decreased from 15 to 8 enemies. These two changes effectively killed the spell. Standing still to cast a spell for 2 seconds is just too hard. In Castle Never, for example, when fighting the Dracolich you simply can't stand in one place for that long without having the spell interrupted. I don't know how much developers play the game, but if they play at all they would notice that no one uses Singularity anymore. It has vanished from the game. With module 6 a third problem has arisen: enemies with high control resistance are not affected by the spell. They don't get pulled together. Also, increasing my control strength does nothing to fix this. Singularity does not get buffed by my control strength.

On the whole, Singularity may be one of the most useless spells in the game in module 6.

This is very discouraging. Singularity was a spell that encouraged group play. It enabled teammates to maximize their respective abilites: it allowed GF's to reposition themselves with all of the enemies on one side, it allowed DC's to place Astral Shield in an optimal location, it clumped enemies in one spot so DPS classes could increase their damage output. It encouraged the CW to focus on enemy positioning, timing, and cooperative play with the party instead of what we have now which is just spamming nuke spells like Oppressive Force with no regard for what the team is doing.

To fix this spell and actually make it useful again I recommend a few things:

-Reduce the casting time back to 1 second. 2 seconds is far too easy to interrupt.
    -Keep the target cap at 8, so long as dungeons are being re-worked to not be crazy add-fests like Castle Never.
    -Make it so that all enemies, regardless of control resistance, are at least moved to the same location. If enemies have control resistance then make it so they are not pulled up into the Singularity and do not receive damage, also they can continue attacking even as they are pulled. Control immune enemies should still not be affected.
    -Alternatively, at least allow the pull strength to be buffed by a CW's control strength. If my control strength exceeds their control resistance, then they get pulled in. That will encourage CW's to trade DPS feats/passives/companions for control ones.
    -Reduce spell damage by ~30%.

This is a fairly easy way to achieve two big things:

Better class balance - CW's will do less damage while exerting better control of the battlefield and Melee classes will do more damage.
    More tactical gameplay - positioning, timing, and coordination with teammates will matter again.

I think if you ran these changes by players from every class they would get near unanimous approval. That should tell you something. Please fix Singularity.

I agree with your proposition for Arcane singularity change.

And I will add that Maelstrom of chaos need a change to be useful for Crowd Control too.

I think this power could be useful for gathering mobs at a specific location if you increase the area of effect zone to be the same as Oppressing Force.
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
    edited March 2015
    This would make it interesting.

Give it an unlimited target cap, and make it pull the mobs towards you, while still giving you boosted damage resistance. They can still attack, but it's like YOU are the center of a singularity. On the next key press, you can target where you want to throw them, and any mobs within 15ft of you are tossed. So it's a risk/reward. Do you keep casting to pull more mobs in, and risk being pummeled?

The cast lasts a maximum of 5 seconds, and if no destination is selected, it just blows them outward like Ice Storm.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    macjae wrote: »
    Maelstrom of Chaos: This spell has several useful features, however, the casting mechanics are clunky. It would be nice if it were changed along the following lines:
    • When you click the key, you start casting. You don't have to select a second target area.
    • You can select a target area any time during the casting, and the casting will immediately end when you do so, triggering the throw.
    These changes would make it faster to start casting the spell (good for taking advantage of the defensive features), and would give the caster much better control over the control effect. As it is, targets will often move away from the affected zone before the spell finishes.

I agree, it's a good idea.

Choosing the target location while you are protected from CC and take reduced damage would be a better power mechanic.

Increase the area of effect and this power will become a more attractive alternative for our daily's slot.
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
    edited March 2015
    CW really lake the ability to build Chill at range more than 15'. It only have 2 powers : Chill Strike and Conduit of Ice, and both need to be on mastery tab to be AOE.
    Icy veins is really useful and will end-up mandatory. But with its range, the mage need to be at melee range for it to be effective. And with mob's damage, it's a suicide.

Not really CW related but it's in the continuity of the previous. Except from Eternal gear that cost a lot, there's no real good gear to level with. Green craftable gear from Tailoring need to level tailoring first. So gear won't be here at the time they're needed.
    And black ice gear are level 70. They need a lot of black ice and component. If some are missing, it's impossible for the mage to farm it as any mob will one-shoot him. They're still the AH but it's equivalent to buying Eternal gear in these case.

Conclusion
    With these 2 problems, not buying Eternal gear will result in the leveling to 70 to be painful.
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    @nathyiel I am using Icy Terrain on AoE PvE and Icy Rays on ST PvE & PvP. Had never problems with chill and now; the Icy Veins, finally fixed and putting 5 stacks of Chill instead of 1. Mmmmph.

btw.
    While Storm Spell procs always critically (the exception is Artifact Class Feature), Smolder looses its crit whenever gains Rimefire aspect by non-critical Chill.

28_03_2015_21_14_07.jpg
    Full size SS: http://s8.postimg.org/i8ib6t9kk/28_03_2015_21_14_07.jpg

Request: If crit Smolder gains Rimefire aspect, keep it crit.
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Abyys of chaos is still to good it needs damage nerf
    edited March 2015
    beatannier wrote: »
    @nathyiel I am using Icy Terrain on AoE PvE and Icy Rays on ST PvE & PvP. Had never problems with chill and now; the Icy Veins, finally fixed and putting 5 stacks of Chill instead of 1. Mmmmph.
    The problem sin't ST/PvP but in AoE. Icy terrain have a wider radius than Icy Veins. But what I don't like is that except for CoI on tab and Chill Strike on tab, there's no way to build chill stack at range. It force the mage to go to melee range to effectively control mob.
    Actually, it's not a problem as most of the mob are dead by the time they reach the CW.
    But in mod6, in WoD/IWD/dungeon, have a mob not control all time is deadly.

In short, I have always find it very strange that we are forced to go at melee range to be effective at it.
    I have proposed to check Icy Veins to be around the spell target with effectiveness reduced with range from the mage. This way it offer a way to build Chill with other spell than COI or CS on tab, EF/repel/shard/Sudden Storm/FtF/etc

With this, mob will be easier to control as come to the mage. It will remove the limit between frozen and not frozen. I don't want to have mob to be at Icy Veins range to control them effectively. Because with encounter animation time, it can be deadly very quickly.
    edited March 2015
    warpet wrote: »

My latest parses have it at about 3-4% of total damage. For an ability that has to be proc'd by someone else, that's not very good.

Right now it's on my list of "trap" powers that look good on paper, but aren't great at all.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    warpet wrote: »

Be thankful the Piercing Version didn't hit live.

It's not even THAT good.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015

about the boss thing ( is little out of the topic but) yes able to control the boss but also bosses to have those abilities not just damage.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ayroux wrote: »
    So maybe SS needs a re-work or nerf BUT! Given a buff BACK up in a specific tree. Maybe in Thaumaturge somewhere....

So BASE "SS" can be brought down to a ~ 25% damage reduction AND 15% chance to proc.

Then ADD back in the Thaumaturge tree a feat. "Focused StormSpell": Your StormSpell has an additional 2/4/6/8/10% chance to proc and its damage is increased by 5/10/15/20/25%.

Now SS is back to the SAME level it is now, but requires a specific tree to get access to it.

StormSpell makes up far too much of CW damage, and since its a feature any class any spec can use it to proc amazing damage. In multiple threads there seems to be a concensus that making this MORE of a "tree specific" feature would be viable - much like Destroyer (GWF class feature) is basically tagged to the Destroyer Tree itself.

Suggestion: StormSpell BASE damage reduced 25% AND its proc chance off crits reduced to 15% (from 25%).
    THEN, ADD a Thauma Feat called: Focused StormSpell: "Your StormSpell has an additional 10% chance to proc and increases damage by 25% (basically back to NORMAL however this is now more tree specific.

Many people have been complaining this is TOO GOOD for increased DR. I would actually like to ADD to the ability "When broken it breaks CC" Meaning that CWs would have a "CC Break" via shield that would put it on CD and would make them lose their DR. So this makes CWs a little more agile and not as easy to be controlled.

What they, IMO, should give up as a result of this is "Severe Reaction" - Which should get a 20-30 second ICD. This feat alone gives them near infinite stamina when being attacked by any melee class or within 20'. So allowing them CC break BUT! Reducing their stamina gain via this one (TIER 1 FEAT!) Seems more than fair.

These changes make the CW much more skill based but also gives them more tools.
  • joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    Indeed, the piercing damage version would be the most broken in NWO history!

We tryied it with 2 Renegades, all we had to do were slotting plaguefire and spam icy terrain. The whole enemy team (20k+ GS... doesn't matter because of PB) was down in split seconds. There was never a real chance it hits live.

The new Abyss of Chaos is only viable if you abuse it with Lightning Enchantment...Otherwise as ironzerg stated it's crappy feat, not more or less.

Uhm...... I've been using Perfect Lightning since module 1... and don't plan to change.

So I'm an abuser now, yikes.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
    edited March 2015
    The old Abyss would've been broken. The new one is fine.

And Ayroux, I know you desperately want to see Storm Spell, Shield and Severe Reaction nerfed in PvP so your TR has an easier time against CW's, but I don't think those are on the table right now, and I would hardly expect them to try to rebalance them 7 days before this mod is set to go live.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • tenetombtenetomb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bug : Spell Twisting

Spell Twisting reduce the primary artifact's cooldown.
    Also it doesn't work on spell mastery with Shield and Icy rays. Except if you put them first on regular slot and then switch.
    It doesn't work at all with the Shard of Endless Avalanch (mastery or not).

Bug : Imprisonment

Can't put it in Spell Mastery.

Now i'll speak as a CW who wants to be fair with other classes.

I agree with the need of reducing Storm Spell damage.
    25% would be good since it is really too broken at the moment.
    But since this is the biggest CW's dps source, i suggest to rise the base damage of single target spells (except Disintegrate ^^').
    I also like the idea to create a feat which would give it a buff like Ayroux suggested.

In pvp, even with it, you're squishy enough to be taken down fast especially in mod 6 so nothing to change. A good thing would be to make the shield break CC if released instead of making it add control resist. It would force CW to lose his DR increase to dodge the one shot.

And to be in order with DC and TR, the CW need a rework of his stamina use.
    At the moment, you can dodge at minimum 50% stamina and each dodge uses 25%. If each used 33% stamina with no other restriction, the CW would be more able to move and would require an even more faster gameplay.

To finish, i would like to ask to rework the currently useless spells (Shard, Imprisonment, Singularity, Maelstrom, Arcane Power field and Frost Wave).
    I like a lot of them but i don't play any because they aren't powerfull enough to replace other spells like Oppressive or Storm Spell, etc.
    I don't have specific solutions but i know lots of people have so... Listen to them !^^
    (You can say the same thing about feats no one cares about like Battlewise or Lightning Teleport,...)
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The old Abyss would've been broken. The new one is fine.

And Ayroux, I know you desperately want to see Storm Spell, Shield and Severe Reaction nerfed in PvP so your TR has an easier time against CW's, but I don't think those are on the table right now, and I would hardly expect them to try to rebalance them 7 days before this mod is set to go live.

With the amount of talk about CW's I'm pretty sure he's not the only one who see's them as overperforming.

ayrouxs' changes that are suggested have good reason behind them.

The Thauma feat means that stormspell can still be powerful when specced for damage, so its a bit of extra damage for a Control speced mage, and a more powerful source of damage for a damage specced mage.

The break on CC for shield gets rid of the concern that even broken shield is a strong DR boost over other classes, while adding the utility of being able to break out of stuns to escape once shield breaks, less facetank, more teleport and ranged spells.

The change to the stamina gain just tones it back so you still can gain stamina when needed, only every X seconds. this means you can dodge away when needed, but not get enough stamina to endlessly kite a melee class

What's wrong with his suggestions? it might be close to release but that doesnt change the fact that balance is going to be needed mod 6, they will be still gathering feedback and making changes during the module.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    With the amount of talk about CW's I'm pretty sure he's not the only one who see's them as overperforming.

i think its just the usual nerf CW crowd. in relation to pvp no ones tested jack so we'll see. my guess is cws will be way down the list with the order being hr, tr, dps dc, gf, cw, gwf, sw. (dont care about o.paly as theyll take too long to gear bis
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dodgo wrote: »
    i think its just the usual nerf CW crowd. in relation to pvp no ones tested jack so we'll see. my guess is cws will be way down the list with the order being hr, tr, dps dc, gf, cw, gwf, sw. (dont care about o.paly as theyll take too long to gear bis

Maybe so. But I still think the suggestions hold merit and wouldnt break the class, but change enough that people wouldn't complain and would instead turn their hatred towards the new HR and to DPS clerics.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
This discussion has been closed.