test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs pls que for pvp

revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PvP Discussion
Hello!

I would like you, the devs to randomly que for pvp in this game. Not streaming it or make some announcement, just que and play a few matches. So you can see and maybe understand how bad it is atm.

Because right now its darn horrible! For an example i duo que with my 25k HR with a 22K TR, after several minutes waiting we are getting teamed with BiS 2xCW and 1 GWF. Noone under 22K GS, pressing "o" to see what the enemy team has, and im shocked to see that its pugs with not one of em over 13K gs. The match last 20 sec, then they give up and we have to wait around an other 7Min for it to end.

How come we didnt get put against the other 3 guys with 22K+ gs? This is happening all the time, or sometimes u get 3 guys with max 13K gs, but then the enemyteam is either a premade or 5 pugs with 20K+.

I dont know if the majortiy of players given up on pvp, TRs roaming around and 1 shotting lower gs guys is getting old fast if u are in the reciving end of the dagger.

Que times are getting longer and longer, sometimes as bad as 35 min+

We need more fixes to the unbalanced things and it needs to be adressed FASTER, we cant wait around several months before u realise that things need to be fixed that is gamebreaking, or you will soone then later lose every single player.
Post edited by revovlerjesus1 on

Comments

• Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    They are way too focused on creating things that no one wants or fixing things that are not broke to address legitimate concerns like yours. I am not "just being negative", the proof is in what they have done to this point. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hello!

I would like you, the devs to randomly que for pvp in this game. Not streaming it or make some announcement, just que and play a few matches. So you can see and maybe understand how bad it is atm.

Because right now its darn horrible! For an example i duo que with my 25k HR with a 22K TR, after several minutes waiting we are getting teamed with BiS 2xCW and 1 GWF. Noone under 22K GS, pressing "o" to see what the enemy team has, and im shocked to see that its pugs with not one of em over 13K gs. The match last 20 sec, then they give up and we have to wait around an other 7Min for it to end.

How come we didnt get put against the other 3 guys with 22K+ gs? This is happening all the time, or sometimes u get 3 guys with max 13K gs, but then the enemyteam is either a premade or 5 pugs with 20K+.

I dont know if the majortiy of players given up on pvp, TRs roaming around and 1 shotting lower gs guys is getting old fast if u are in the reciving end of the dagger.

We need more fixes to the unbalanced things and it needs to be adressed FASTER, we cant wait around several months before u realise that things need to be fixed that is gamebreaking, or you will soone then later lose every single player.

This mismatched teams and long queues are signs that there aren't enough people playing pvp anymore. Why there are many things they can fix, this is not one of them. Pvp is dead here, the sooner we let the poor horse be instead of beating it some more the happier we can all be. Pvpers can find a pvp game and maybe some of the coding time that is put into pvp balance can be put into something productive.
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This still doesn't explain why they are not put AGAINST the other 22k GS players and let the 13k fill out the teams.

Otherwise I agree. The population already was too low for an ELO when they introduced it and it's getting worse.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    loboguild wrote: »
    This still doesn't explain why they are not put AGAINST the other 22k GS players and let the 13k fill out the teams.

Otherwise I agree. The population already was too low for an ELO when they introduced it and it's getting worse.

There are explanations that could have happened though. If those 3 were grouped, and on the other team there was a party of four, you'd get that match up even if the system didn't have the bug (not convinced one way or the other personally).
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    No. They must keep focusing on making heroic encounters and dailies that players love
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    +1

PvP brings many hate and bitterness while Heroic Encounters makes players smile.
    Conclusion: Give us more Heroic Encounters, so everybody will be happy!
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    There are explanations that could have happened though. If those 3 were grouped, and on the other team there was a party of four, you'd get that match up even if the system didn't have the bug (not convinced one way or the other personally).

That would be indeed the explanation.

I'm gonna say what I always do. In that case, the best game is the one that doesn't take place. In other words: The queue simply shouldn't pop at all.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    loboguild wrote: »
    That would be indeed the explanation.

I'm gonna say what I always do. In that case, the best game is the one that doesn't take place. In other words: The queue simply shouldn't pop at all.

I would agree with that.
  • Options
    etnad321etnad321 Banned Users Posts: 52
    edited January 2015
    well i stopd pvping due to TRs for me pvp now is pointless go with BiS toon just to get 1 shoted by semi geared TR...

also tryed to Q for pvp and it took 15 minutes.
  • Options
    juanlu311juanlu311 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hello!

+1 to this
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    The Devs do play all aspects of the game. It's been said many times here and there and even most recently with the Tiamat Encounter when they said they were anonymously running with players to get more insight into the issues. Closing this as this is just a ranting thread with a basis on an erroneous dev complaint.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.