test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many GF are out there playing GF as main ?

Comments

• Options
    thornigarthornigar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    umcjdking wrote: »
    What is it you are looking to do? GFs have the ability to do whatever they want.

Thanks for direct replying :)

Here's my problem; I'm new to the game. I got a bunch of friends into it, though, and we love it, but in dungeons I'm fairly useless till the boss, just running along behind. The mobs get swept aside in a storm of dps. Even the cleric is outdoing me. Pulling aggro is useless and I can't match their damage and then off I waddle after them.

So I guess I'm looking at upping my damage? So I can tank a single character and effectively wear him down while smashing through mobs. I'm guessing conqueror from what I've read? But I couldn't find any recent builds to inspire me and I've heard there's changes to regen and lifesteal coming shortly and then this Paladin ******* who's supposedly a big threat lol It's confusing.

I'd like to do pvp in the future. Did try a match and it was depressing lol Just don't know where to accurately focus my stats. Is there such a thing as a hard hitting tank?
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    ascell wrote: »
    Sorry i meant to protection not def, since im not using game in english always getting lost at translate :) Thanks for info, i will try to change stats a little. Working on dragon templar helm, still didnt get from tiamat and looks like i need use linu's favor for that. Dragon Templar Armor set is best for now right? I like that armor set adds %20 of defence to power bonus. Im trying to get 4-5k power, now have around 2.5-3k. Give us some dmg dammit :(

Oh, I see what you mean.

I had to use Linus to get the Draconic Templar armour piece and buy the boots, they were not dropping. Draconic Templar is best for solo in my opinion and it is between Draconic Templar and Knight Captain in a party. Knight Captain is not as tanky, but if you use it with Knight's Valor and Into the Fray you can keep Into the Fray up 100% of the time, which is a good boost to party DPS and DR. I personally use Dracon Templar now when I do PVE.

Once you complete the Draconic Templar set your power should go up very nicely as the set stacks a lot of power.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    thornigar wrote: »
    Thanks for direct replying :)

Here's my problem; I'm new to the game. I got a bunch of friends into it, though, and we love it, but in dungeons I'm fairly useless till the boss, just running along behind. The mobs get swept aside in a storm of dps. Even the cleric is outdoing me. Pulling aggro is useless and I can't match their damage and then off I waddle after them.

So I guess I'm looking at upping my damage? So I can tank a single character and effectively wear him down while smashing through mobs. I'm guessing conqueror from what I've read? But I couldn't find any recent builds to inspire me and I've heard there's changes to regen and lifesteal coming shortly and then this Paladin ******* who's supposedly a big threat lol It's confusing.

I'd like to do pvp in the future. Did try a match and it was depressing lol Just don't know where to accurately focus my stats. Is there such a thing as a hard hitting tank?

GFs are never going to come out on top in DPS with evenly geared DPS classes around and especially in a party when you are mostly running buffs. In a dungeon 2 of my 3 encounters do no damage whatsoever.

And that is a problem encountered by every GF now. Players out-gear content by so much nothing survives long enough for a GF to tank. That is why I re-rolled my GF for PVP months ago. PVE became pointless for a GF. You're just there to make sure the DPSers hit even harder and are able to take a lot of damage.

What is your build? How much CON do you have and what gear did you wear when you went in to PVP? GFs are probably the third worst class in PVP right now. The only classes that are worse are SWs and Destroyer and low-geared Sentinel GWFs. A GF has to be well-built to stand a chance in there.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    ravenanravenan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    DEX gives resistance ignored on GF. GWF has it on CON.
    Main : GF - Lord Kruk
    Steel and Magic
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    ravenan wrote: »
    DEX gives resistance ignored on GF. GWF has it on CON.

Oops, that is correct. I keep on mixing my two fighters up. I will edit my posts.
  • Options
    juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Can't say I'm anywhere near some of the GFs in this thread, but I'm working on it. My guildmates call her a "beast"
    Never run KV/ITF; refuse to. Conq specced and does respectable damage for a GF

Soulforged, Plauge Fire, rank 7-8 enchants, Radiants in all offense/defense slots.

[IMG][/img]Varda%201_zpsm4s2qyri.png
    [IMG][/img]Varda%202_zpslqvczrnz.png
    Varda%203_zps2ggrvdmr.png
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    thestaggy wrote: »
    GFs are never going to come out on top in DPS with evenly geared DPS classes around and especially in a party when you are mostly running buffs. In a dungeon 2 of my 3 encounters do no damage whatsoever.

And that is a problem encountered by every GF now. Players out-gear content by so much nothing survives long enough for a GF to tank. That is why I re-rolled my GF for PVP months ago. PVE became pointless for a GF. You're just there to make sure the DPSers hit even harder and are able to take a lot of damage.

What is your build? How much CON do you have and what gear did you wear when you went in to PVP? GFs are probably the third worst class in PVP right now. The only classes that are worse are SWs and Destroyer and low-geared Sentinel GWFs. A GF has to be well-built to stand a chance in there.

Is tanking still fairly useless even in the later epic dungeons? I'm still building my character, I'm only lvl 39 so I get I've got a long way to go. In dungeons I don't need to match dps, I understand that's their role, but I DO wanna tear through the mobs and when it comes to the boss I wanna be able to keep his attention and whittle away his health while my crew deals with the adds and then helps me.

Can't get to my stats right now, servers are down for maintenance, but I THINK was a 16 dex, 19 str, 22 con? I knew I was gonna get slammed in pvp, no worries there lol Was still embarassing though.

I'd love some tips from the more experienced tanks in here? I LOVE the class, I don't wanna leave it, but I wanna be useful. Is it best to stack damage or go turtle? Prones and cc or buffs? Any hard facts would be appreciated so I can build a tank that can hit respectably hard, so i'm not attacking the same low level goon for 5 mins, but hold aggro and hopefully later bring SOMETHING to the table in pvp. Too much to ask? lol
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    epic lostmauth and shores tuern need tanking. folks are pleased when tank is in the group
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    vinceent1 wrote: »
    epic lostmauth and shores tuern need tanking. folks are pleased when tank is in the group

That's good to hear :) I mostly play with friends, so I just wanna be useful rather than a mobile buff spot who's useless for anything else.
  • Options
    umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Is tanking still fairly useless even in the later epic dungeons? I'm still building my character, I'm only lvl 39 so I get I've got a long way to go. In dungeons I don't need to match dps, I understand that's their role, but I DO wanna tear through the mobs and when it comes to the boss I wanna be able to keep his attention and whittle away his health while my crew deals with the adds and then helps me.

Can't get to my stats right now, servers are down for maintenance, but I THINK was a 16 dex, 19 str, 22 con? I knew I was gonna get slammed in pvp, no worries there lol Was still embarassing though.

I'd love some tips from the more experienced tanks in here? I LOVE the class, I don't wanna leave it, but I wanna be useful. Is it best to stack damage or go turtle? Prones and cc or buffs? Any hard facts would be appreciated so I can build a tank that can hit respectably hard, so i'm not attacking the same low level goon for 5 mins, but hold aggro and hopefully later bring SOMETHING to the table in pvp. Too much to ask? lol

Staggy's experienced but he's suffering from tunnel vision right now.

I'mma hit you up in game.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Look. If you end up in a party that has 2 CWs and a SW of 17/18k GS and more the chances of any mobs lasting long enough to be a problem are slim. Nowadays these DPSers are doing massive damage. Some CWs can solo the end game dungeons. I've literally had mobs die in front of me before I finish casting Enforced Threat. Or as Enforced Threat triggers the mob dies. For the most part we are buff bots, just boosting DPS and using Knight's Valor to mitigate some of the damage the party may take.

The last places that need pure tanking would be Epic Shores of Tuern and Epic Lair of Lostmauth. There a tank can earn his stripes. Castle Never and Malabog's Castle may need a capable tank if the party is a little low on DPS.

The most fun I have now in a dungeon is if there are actually no CWs or SWs. That way I am actually needed to keep mobs in place. I know I am painting a bleak picture, but that is the game as it is now. Maybe things change in Mod 6 where mobs should get infinitely harder to kill.

Your stats look good enough, just try and get to a minimum of 24 CON. I myself have 18 STR, 24 CON (27 with my belt) and 20 DEX, but then again I mostly PVP now so I sacrifice STR for DEX (deflection and resistance ignored). I would maybe stop at 20 STR and pile the rest into CON and DEX. As long as you don't load up on too much STR at the expense of CON and DEX a GF is very easy to swap over for PVP.

I only know the game from an Iron Vanguard's perspective.

In party play, while clearing a dungeon;
    At-Wills - Cleave and Threatening Rush
    Passives - Guarded Assault and Enhanced Mark
    Encounters - Into the Fray, Knight's Valor and Enforced Threat
    Dailies - Supremacy of Steel and Fighter's Recovery
    This is a high aggro build that should ensure mobs, if they survive, will always come to you.

When fighting a boss you can usually switch out a few powers to do more or help with single target damage
    At-wills - Crushing Surge and Tide of Iron
    Passives - Guarded Assault and Combat Superiority/Shield Talent (Shield Talent for hard hitting bosses in Shores of Tuern and Lair of Lostmauth)
    Encounters - Into the Fray and Knight's Valor stay. Third one can be Griffon's Wrath (if you have Crushing Pin feat, it helps you and your party do more damage) or Anvil of Doom.
    Dailies - Indomitable Strike and Fighter's Recovery

In solo play:
    At-wills - Cleave and Threatening Rush
    Passives - Combat Superiority and Guarded Assault
    Encounters - Griffon's Wrath, Frontline Surge and Lunging Strike should ensure you wipe mobs up pretty quickly. Take the Crushing Pin feat and you do extra damage when you've hit them with control powers (Griffon's Wrath, Frontline, Bull Charge).
    Dailies - Villain's Menace and Terrifying Impact

For PVP:
    At-wills - Crushing Surge and Threatening Rush/Shield Talent. Just be careful, don't over do Crushing Surge as it hits hard but is slow, so it can get you caught in animation lock. I only click it once and start blocking again.
    Passives - Guarded Assault and the Shield Talent while you are low-geared before using Ferocuous Reaction (helps to deal with TRs)
    Encounters - Griffon's Wrath, Bull Charge/Frontline Surge, Anvil of Doom. You can use Iron Warrior here if you want to be a Turtle
    Dailies - Indomitable Strike and Fighter's Recovery/Supremacy of Steel. Pro-tip, with Guarded Assault and Fighter's Recovery you can block yourself back to full health.

In PVP you need to focus on single-target control powers and be patient. Use your rotation in a controlled manner and make sure it synergises. What I tend to do is attack when I know the target is not immune, and then Bull Charge, 3 x Griffon, Indomitable Strength (this chain controls them) and finally Anvil of Doom.

As a GF never stay still in PVP. Never hold Shift until it it runs out. Press-and-release, press-and-release if you think someone is around. When blocking on a node walk around in a circle facing your opponent
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Look. If you end up in a party that has 2 CWs and a SW of 17/18k GS and more the chances of any mobs lasting long enough to be a problem are slim. Nowadays these DPSers are doing massive damage. Some CWs can solo the end game dungeons. I've literally had mobs die in front of me before I finish casting Enforced Threat. Or as Enforced Threat triggers the mob dies. For the most part we are buff bots, just boosting DPS and using Knight's Valor to mitigate some of the damage the party may take.

The last places that need pure tanking would be Epic Shores of Tuern and Epic Lair of Lostmauth. There a tank can earn his stripes. Castle Never and Malabog's Castle may need a capable tank if the party is a little low on DPS.

The most fun I have now in a dungeon is if there are actually no CWs or SWs. That way I am actually needed to keep mobs in place. I know I am painting a bleak picture, but that is the game as it is now. Maybe things change in Mod 6 where mobs should get infinitely harder to kill.

Your stats look good enough, just try and get to a minimum of 24 CON. I myself have 18 STR, 24 CON (27 with my belt) and 20 DEX, but then again I mostly PVP now so I sacrifice STR for DEX (deflection and resistance ignored). I would maybe stop at 20 STR and pile the rest into CON and DEX. As long as you don't load up on too much STR at the expense of CON and DEX a GF is very easy to swap over for PVP.

I only know the game from an Iron Vanguard's perspective.

In party play, while clearing a dungeon;
    At-Wills - Cleave and Threatening Rush
    Passives - Guarded Assault and Enhanced Mark
    Encounters - Into the Fray, Knight's Valor and Enforced Threat
    Dailies - Supremacy of Steel and Fighter's Recovery
    This is a high aggro build that should ensure mobs, if they survive, will always come to you.

When fighting a boss you can usually switch out a few powers to do more or help with single target damage
    At-wills - Crushing Surge and Tide of Iron
    Passives - Guarded Assault and Combat Superiority/Shield Talent (Shield Talent for hard hitting bosses in Shores of Tuern and Lair of Lostmauth)
    Encounters - Into the Fray and Knight's Valor stay. Third one can be Griffon's Wrath (if you have Crushing Pin feat, it helps you and your party do more damage) or Anvil of Doom.
    Dailies - Indomitable Strike and Fighter's Recovery

In solo play:
    At-wills - Cleave and Threatening Rush
    Passives - Combat Superiority and Guarded Assault
    Encounters - Griffon's Wrath, Frontline Surge and Lunging Strike should ensure you wipe mobs up pretty quickly. Take the Crushing Pin feat and you do extra damage when you've hit them with control powers (Griffon's Wrath, Frontline, Bull Charge).
    Dailies - Villain's Menace and Terrifying Impact

For PVP:
    At-wills - Crushing Surge and Threatening Rush/Shield Talent. Just be careful, don't over do Crushing Surge as it hits hard but is slow, so it can get you caught in animation lock. I only click it once and start blocking again.
    Passives - Guarded Assault and the Shield Talent while you are low-geared before using Ferocuous Reaction (helps to deal with TRs)
    Encounters - Griffon's Wrath, Bull Charge/Frontline Surge, Anvil of Doom. You can use Iron Warrior here if you want to be a Turtle
    Dailies - Indomitable Strike and Fighter's Recovery/Supremacy of Steel. Pro-tip, with Guarded Assault and Fighter's Recovery you can block yourself back to full health.

In PVP you need to focus on single-target control powers and be patient. Use your rotation in a controlled manner and make sure it synergises. What I tend to do is attack when I know the target is not immune, and then Bull Charge, 3 x Griffon, Indomitable Strength (this chain controls them) and finally Anvil of Doom.

As a GF never stay still in PVP. Never hold Shift until it it runs out. Press-and-release, press-and-release if you think someone is around. When blocking on a node walk around in a circle facing your opponent

Ah, tips tips tips :) Helpful, thank you. So in pvp it pays to play defensively and use our cc patiently, letting them wear themselves out on our shields, for the most part. I like it :)

Any tips on where to focus ability points? I am at 16 dex, 23 con, 21 str. I was gonna stop at 16 dex and keep pushing str and con since apparently stacking power is the more reliable dps option? And it also ups our stamina.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ah, tips tips tips :) Helpful, thank you. So in pvp it pays to play defensively and use our cc patiently, letting them wear themselves out on our shields, for the most part. I like it :)

Any tips on where to focus ability points? I am at 16 dex, 23 con, 21 str. I was gonna stop at 16 dex and keep pushing str and con since apparently stacking power is the more reliable dps option? And it also ups our stamina.

Yes, playing a GF requires patience, and if you can focus your entire rotation on a target you can do a lot of damage. Just learn when you can and when you can't attack a class. GWF for example, when he goes Unstoppable, leave him. Keep your distance and block his attacks. As soon as Unstoppable ends, prone him and give him everything you have. Pay attention to the colour of a TR and HR. When they look like they have smoke around them (TRs) or get a green fox icon on them (HR) don't attack them, they are immune. Always use Bull Charge to knock a DC out of his shield. When he is in his shield you cannot hurt him, so knock him out then attack with everything you have.

Keep on putting points into CON and honestly, I'd stop with STR. You already have more STR than me, so I would put some into DEX. DEX will also give you resistance ignored (armour penetration) which is just as good, if not better than more damage in some cases and will give you some deflection.

These are my feats (more for PVP as this focuses on boosting damage to Griffon's Wrath): http://nwcalc.com/gf?b=cn4:13ydj4:13ydj4,13l350i:1uu0z1:150000:150000&h=0&p=ivn

Or you can use this for PVE (just swap one feat): http://nwcalc.com/gf?b=cn4:13ydj4:13ydj4,13l350i:1uu551:150000:150000&h=0&p=ivn
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    #1: Only use KV when it's required, and that's when there is static or unpredictable damage. Otherwise, ditch it. CWs who jump into the middle of the mob are not your problem.

#2: Play aggressive and use LSteal to keep the party going.

#3: Switch from IV to SWM. WMS and Steel Defense/Steel Blitz is flat out superior for any Conqueror. Flourish feated with stunning flourish is also tremendous in catching the slippery toons for PVP.

#4: Con only matters if you can't keep yourself alive.

LGylbS4.jpg
    7xlMA8F.jpg
    Me out-DPSing a 20k SS/Thurm CW tonight. Mind you we had a team wipe due to adds, Russians, and me getting grabbed during some caskets.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ah this is all brilliant. I'm working up a similar build to those suggested. Last night did the dungeon for my level with a friend. Was only me and my cleric chum left and we pulled it off. Felt epic. So I definitely feel better about my build. Moderate damage but still able to tank as long as I keep moving. Your help has been appreciated guys :)

Is blitz and flourish really that superior? Was hoping not to have to respec again. It's pricy and our little group is saving for a guild bank lol

And defnitely dex over str? I'm at 16 dex and don't seem to have much arp at all :( Always Con, I know, but definitely dex?

Again, can't thank you enough guys. I was worried my favourite class would be ruined.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    #1: Only use KV when it's required, and that's when there is static or unpredictable damage. Otherwise, ditch it. CWs who jump into the middle of the mob are not your problem.

#2: Play aggressive and use LSteal to keep the party going.

#3: Switch from IV to SWM. WMS and Steel Defense/Steel Blitz is flat out superior for any Conqueror. Flourish feated with stunning flourish is also tremendous in catching the slippery toons for PVP.

#4: Con only matters if you can't keep yourself alive.

LGylbS4.jpg
    7xlMA8F.jpg
    Me out-DPSing a 20k SS/Thurm CW tonight. Mind you we had a team wipe due to adds, Russians, and me getting grabbed during some caskets.

Fantastic you outdpsed a pvp CW in T1 armor GZ.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Fantastic you outdpsed a pvp CW in T1 armor GZ.

By all means - show me what you've done. Sit back down on the bench in the meantime.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ah this is all brilliant. I'm working up a similar build to those suggested. Last night did the dungeon for my level with a friend. Was only me and my cleric chum left and we pulled it off. Felt epic. So I definitely feel better about my build. Moderate damage but still able to tank as long as I keep moving. Your help has been appreciated guys :)

Is blitz and flourish really that superior? Was hoping not to have to respec again. It's pricy and our little group is saving for a guild bank lol

And defnitely dex over str? I'm at 16 dex and don't seem to have much arp at all :( Always Con, I know, but definitely dex?

Again, can't thank you enough guys. I was worried my favourite class would be ruined.

Bruh, Flourish with Stunning Flourish feat is a GODSEND in PVP. It takes a while to get used to flourish but once you figure out range and timing, BPT to go on wrecking sprees.
  • Options
    manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Bruh, Flourish with Stunning Flourish feat is a GODSEND in PVP. It takes a while to get used to flourish but once you figure out range and timing, BPT to go on wrecking sprees.

What are your feats on Slick Hair if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    manipulos wrote: »
    What are your feats on Slick Hair if you don't mind me asking?

I'll get back at you later tomorrow my man.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    [URL="[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qcmd7c.png[/IMG]"]2qcmd7c.png[/URL]

Even 15.6k SW with lesser enchat beat him guys dont belive what ppl say GF have no dmg .

And my GF is build on pvp .

Even a full sentinel GWF with the same gear lvl hit on us x2 dmg .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    [URL="[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qcmd7c.png[/IMG]"]2qcmd7c.png[/URL]

Even 15.6k SW with lesser enchat beat him guys dont belive what ppl say GF have no dmg .

And my GF is build on pvp .

Even a full sentinel GWF with the same gear lvl hit on us x2 dmg .

How you gonna say you a PVP build when you running P.Lightning and Draconic?

Yeah, you out DPS'd me anytime the mobs didn't die in 4 seconds, because you just flat out better geared than me. ANYTIME there was a fight longer than 10 seconds you was getting worked.

I'll put down 10 gmops saying just me and you, you get this work. You aint even got to put anything up. I'll put my money where my mouth is.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    How many GF are out there playing GF as main ?
    Have all they stuff full ranked up and all they enchants are rank 10 (utility dont count )?

I want to gather some data to give devs the big picture why we are lost in space.

Also pls post your GF gear if you have time .

241s9qr.png

5fmdzc.png

This is my GF for PVE.

That PVP build tho right?
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Look, at their cores, IV is for tanking, SM for DPS. IV has better mobility and can generate threat more readily than an SM can. So the question is, what do you want to do?

For PVP, very, very few PVP GFs have 24 or less CON. Most sit between 26 and 30. Life Steal is next to useless in PVP for a GF. It is nice to have as a secondary or even tertiary stat, but I've never heard of a PVP GF basing itself on Life Steal for survival. DEX is free arpen. But again, what do you want to do? Mostly PVE or mostly PVP? I would still advise that 24 CON should be a target. These high end GFs with legendary equipment can benefit from Life Steal better than a low-geared or new GF can.

And just a note, in Mod 6 Life Steal changes drastically and armour penetration becomes more important than ever.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    That PVP build tho right?

How you gonna say you a PVP build when you running P.Lightning and Draconic?

Yeah, you out DPS'd me anytime the mobs didn't die in 4 seconds, because you just flat out better geared than me. ANYTIME there was a fight longer than 10 seconds you was getting worked.

I'll put down 10 gmops saying just me and you, you get this work. You aint even got to put anything up. I'll put my money where my mouth is.
    [URL="[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/34t1ljd.png[/IMG]"]34t1ljd.png[/URL]

MY pvp setup "buffed".
    w/o companions ofc.

My IWD pvp setup with stone .
    why04j.png
    You say on this thread how powerfull you are and how superior your dps is vs any class .
    I say GFs dmg is not near any dps class.

Then you chalenged me to this ******ed contest i beated you with my pvp build in pve armor and pve enchants .
    Slick Hair:"come with me to VT i will show you my DPS then you will shut your mouth in forum"
    info: mybe you dont know (you can change your gear for pve and pvp) or can't read but i posted my pve and my pvp gear .
    The only one you can out dps is the combat HR(12k GS w/o stone companion) well done .
    And also my Draconic Templar even boosted your dps by 5%.

On top of the cake now you come here and troll and you think ppl gone buy this?

Your credit is lost i have nothing to say to y.
  • Options
    atriaratriar Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mr. Umcjdking!

I don't wish to be rude here but you say that the GF has strong damage and that it can fulfil the damage role, but i've never seen you or any of your GF compeers to outdamage my "broken" 15.6k gs, HP/lesser tenebrous warlock. As our VT run did proved, even a casual HP based PvP SW can do the multiply of the damage of a Knight's Challenge GF like you.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    schweifer1982, umcjdking and atriar, please stop. You will get this thread locked. There are one or two commenting here seeking advice and you are not helping by comparing epeen. Take personal in-game challenges to PM. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    schweifer1982, umcjdking and atriar, please stop. You will get this thread locked. There are one or two commenting here seeking advice and you are not helping by comparing epeen. Take personal in-game challenges to PM. Thanks.

My problem is when ppl give false info advice for new commers.
    Lest say ppl belive umcjdking pic so GF can beat a high greaded CWs in dmg they will invest more and more on her GF .
    What will happen they will feel at some point cheated. So this is why i posted the real pic GWF / CW/ TR / HR / SW /DC if they build on pve DPS will give x2 dmg or x5 .
    This is a good advice and opens ppl eyes to see the truth GF isnt near to any DPS class.
    Ofc you can have fun as a GF too but don't expect from him the paingiver.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    My problem is when ppl give false info advice for new commers.
    Lest say ppl belive umcjdking pic so GF can beat a high greaded CWs in dmg they will invest more and more on her GF .
    What will happen they will feel at some point cheated. So this is why i posted the real pic GWF / CW/ TR / HR / SW /DC if they build on pve DPS will give x2 dmg or x5 .
    This is a good advice and opens ppl eyes to see the truth GF isnt near to any DPS class.
    Ofc you can have fun as a GF too but don't expect from him the paingiver.

Well fair enough. I did point that out though to the guys asking questions as well. Rather constructive reasons why it is not possible instead of personal challenges that will end up locking the thread.

Personally, my 18.5k GWF, when specced to Destroyer, can deliver bigger hits than my 19k Conqueror when my Destroyer stacks and Onslaught are up. 100k IBS hits without anyone else buffing me. Biggest self-buffed Anvil crit I have had was 72k. My 15k DPS Cleric does far more damage as well. In PVP my DC averages more kills per match than my GF. So I agree, a Conqueror is probably the weakest DPS path in the game. Not saying a well-played Conqueror can't out-DPS average players on other classes, but a 24k Trapper/SW/CW/Righteous DC is going to do massive damage.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    You say on this thread how powerfull you are and how superior your dps is vs any class .
    I say GFs dmg is not near any dps class.

Then you chalenged me to this ******ed contest i beated you with my pvp build in pve armor and pve enchants .
    Slick Hair:"come with me to VT i will show you my DPS then you will shut your mouth in forum"
    info: mybe you dont know (you can change your gear for pve and pvp) or can't read but i posted my pve and my pvp gear .
    The only one you can out dps is the combat HR(12k GS w/o stone companion) well done .
    And also my Draconic Templar even boosted your dps by 5%.

On top of the cake now you come here and troll and you think ppl gone buy this?

Your credit is lost i have nothing to say to y.

I didn't troll anyone. You started at me, then I went and found you.