test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Calling All Guild Leaders!

malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
So I've been thinking that maybe it'd be a great idea to create a custom channel where all of the Guild Leaders of NW can get together to inform everyone of current events such as trolls, Guild Thieves, botters, guild hoppers, and such. What do you guys think? I've already started the Channel: Guild_Leaders_of_NW. Shoot me a PM and I'll add you to it!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So I've been thinking that maybe it'd be a great idea to create a custom channel where all of the Guild Leaders of NW can get together to inform everyone of current events such as trolls, Guild Thieves, botters, guild hoppers, and such. What do you guys think? I've already started the Channel: Guild_Leaders_of_NW. Shoot me a PM and I'll add you to it!
    Seems like a decent idea to me... :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • squeezedbesqueezedbe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Seems a logic idea :)

Also a question how can 'one' get acces on this forum so he/she can start a new thread?

Its because our multigaming clan starts a section @ Neverwinter but none of us seem to be able to get acces to post a new topic @ this forum, which aint handy while forming + recruiting in this game.

Regards,

SqueeZer
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    If you do, such wouldn't be allowed to be advertised here as such actions violate our forum rules (naming & shaming), and thusly this thread must now be closed.

squeezedbe wrote: »
    Seems a logic idea :)

Also a question how can 'one' get acces on this forum so he/she can start a new thread?

Its because our multigaming clan starts a section @ Neverwinter but none of us seem to be able to get acces to post a new topic @ this forum, which aint handy while forming + recruiting in this game.

Regards,

SqueeZer
    New User probation begins on first visit to these forums and generally lasts one week. It does not go by sign-up date.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.