test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ardent Coin purchase / Elixirs not in my inventory

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello, this is my 3rd time experiencing the same bug, sadly 1st time reported. I have already experienced this 3 times so I imagine that I cannot be alone? I made 2 separate purchases, the first one for 40 Ardent coins and the second for 16. The Coins left my bag but nothing is deposited into my inventory. I buy and re-sell the green elixirs when I'm strapped for AD, I've done this prolly 50-60 times so I know exactly what to do and what to look for.

This is a real pisser you guys.

NOTE TO ALL: When buying the uncommon elixirs from the Vault, buy just ONE and then check to see if it was deposited into your bags, if it was, continue on buying em. However I would recommend NOT spending a ton of coins and THEN looking in your bags, this - Could end in total /Facepalm.
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Did you look on your item hotbar? If there is an empty slot there, when picking up a consumable, it will be auto-equipped there. If you already have a stack, it consumables will auto-stack or deposit into the same bag as a full stack of the same item.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey Zeb! Yes yes I do always check there too. The whole bug makes me feel a little crazy, because I don't see anyone else reporting it. My item hot-bar is full of other stuff-- and there's no Foehammer's Favor in sight. >_<
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.