test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Necromancer as a player class?

2»

Comments

• myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think Druid should be next. It would have been a great fit to roll-out with Mod 6, since the "elements" of nature are being explored. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    judicature wrote: »
    Alignment is the point. How will a Paladin be able to steal the scroll in Icewind Dale, be able to work with the Arcane Brotherhood or be able to work with the Zhentarim in the Tyranny of Dragons campaigns? I realize that alignment does not matter in this or any other MMO. Because whinners who would screw up thier role play and not be able to use thier uber maxed out holy avenger would riot in the forums. My point is to people complaining that the "evil" necromancer should not be allowed in the game are the same type people that will gladly accept the mission from the vampire in the well of dragons as a cleric of Kelemvor while riding the Nighmare mount. Gimme a break. It is actions that should matter not race or class I would love to have alignment options. As an example I would love to have the option of killing a pug member instead of voting to kick them when they go afk or pull two or three mobs at a time...:p Maybe then I would do group play more often lol.

I agree. This game takes D&D's alignment and pretty much throws it out a window . . . sigh . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Closing this up as it's a necro'd post (oh the irony!) and we have a dedicated class feedback thread for desired classes.
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . We have two non-sticky threads that serve as semi-official feedback threads on the wishes of players who want to see certain races or classes added to the game.

. . . Please use one of these threads to express one's desire for a new class or race. Each time a new race or class is added to the game, we will close the old relevant thread and start a new poll on that topic.

Some Forum-Official Feedback Threads:
    Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.