test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact weapons *Sigh*

zekehubriszekehubris Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
edited December 2014 in The Thieves' Den
I have two TRs, a Whisperknife and a Master Infiltrator. They both just made their first artifact weapon. Can you guess what they got?

That is right. The WK got the Golden Dragon's Infiltrator and the MI got the Golden Dragon's Whisper.

Gah.

Is there any chance that this could be changed so that you at least can't get the weapon for the paragon path that you are not on?
Post edited by zekehubris on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    zekehubris wrote: »
    I have two TRs, a Whisperknife and a Master Infiltrator. They both just made their first artifact weapon. Can you guess what they got?

That is right. The WK got the Golden Dragon's Infiltrator and the MI got the Golden Dragon's Whisper.

Gah.

Is there any chance that this could be changed so that you at least can't get the weapon for the paragon path that you are not on?

no they already stated this.
    i spent 300k on my hr and 200k on my tr to get the right bonuses for offhand and 6 tries each to get the mainhands. :(

now you are lucky, they changed it. after 3 tries you can reclaim the one you want.
  • Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    zekehubris wrote: »

Gah.

There is one heart-warming news... After 6-th time you can choose your weapon. That's what i had to wait for.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    mrmauveforummrmauveforum Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Or you could have salvaged the unwanted weapons, and gotten the right one after 3 tries.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes, it is 3 tries to get your optimal weapon, as you get one shard in the box and can salvage unwanted weapons into another. It used to be that you could battle the RNG indefinitely and still not get what you wanted.

The only reason to do more is if you decided you want to have a weapon switch available with a different power (ranking multiples to purple is still a darned fine weapon).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia