test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To many attempts, please try again later

yaniahyaniah Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I was playing, while my husband went idle. His account logs off after 15 minutes, no biggie. He tries to log back in the first time, and gets, to many attempts, please try again later. Ok, that would make sense if his account was being attacked. So I pray on all my toons, JUST INCASE. I then log out. I try to log back in, on the first try, and boom! To many attempts, please try again later. I did not try to log in more then once, how is it to many times. We can not log in from any computer, BUT we can log into the forum? How to fix this?
Post edited by yaniah on

Comments

• drstrange01drstrange01 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am suffering from the completely same situation. can you email me or reply as to if this has been fixed for you?
  • mortelunesmortelunes Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    To many attempts, please try again later
    The neverwinter launcher doesn't allow me to log in displaying this message
    It's not possible to log in gateway either. Everything was working fine before that and no sign on a general connection issue.
    Has someone a clue on this? Was this fixed for you yaniah and drstrange01?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    You'll need to contact Support for Support with Account, Billing, and Technical Issues. As well, if it says too many attemps, it's best to not keep trying and wait a while or contact Support if it feels suspicious.

Also, support tickets can be emailed to customerservice@perfectworld.com if you're unable to log into the support site also.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.