test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Profession Booster Pack Coupon not working

asthazarfasthazarf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
The picture says it all.

2sbl85k.jpg

Shouldn't it apply to the Black Ice Shaping Booster Pack?
Post edited by asthazarf on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The coupon specifically says "Professions Booster Pack" (I know, I got one yesterday) - and "Professions Booster Pack" is a specifically named item on the Zen Store. The "Black Ice Shaping Booster Pack" is not the "Professions Booster Pack". It sure looks like the discount applied perfectly as seen in your screenshot. So what's your question again?

I am perplexed at how you may have become confused between these two completely separate and different items.
  • asthazarfasthazarf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Look down:

"Limited Time: 20% Off A Profession Booster Pack" - not "Professions"

To me, BI Shaping is "a profession". The coupon didn't apply. What you see in the upper part is 25% off, because the pack you're referring to was on sale at that time.

EDIT: so, either the coupon is misspelled, or it should actually apply to a profession (which means any profession) booster pack.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Some coupons are really specific. The one for 40% off "A Key Purchase" can only be applied to a single key, not a stack of ten, even though buying a stack of ten is technically a purchase of keys.

The only bug fix that might come out of this report is adding the missing S to the coupon text to make it 100% agree with the sole item to which it applies.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited December 2014
    If that's what it refers to, then yes. But clarification is still required, imo.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You're not going to find that here. You can submit a customer support ticket if you absolutely must have a reply from the company, but don't expect one on the forums.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited December 2014
    Will do. Thank you.