Install Arc
Options

GWF PvP Tips! :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree GWF is disadvantaged against many classes of similar GS, however we can still put up a good fight. If we can land most of our big hits (or combo them, such as Battle Fury+ CAGI + Indo Strength+ Daring Shout) and minimize the damage we take by utilizing Sprint, (also high HP/Regen/Incoming Healing Bonus to keep you alive), I am sure you will still be a threat to many others. :)

ortzhy wrote: »
    If you cant see the problems, doesnt mean they are not there. GWF is in a bad spot, you cant 1v1 anyone...
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    95% of the SW are easy kills, but I have met 1 or 2 monsterous SW that hits for decent dmg with huge HP pool, they can still be pretty challenging for a GWF :)

nezraal wrote: »
    Except for SW. The difference can be noticed and visible by a large margin, which is exactly why the class is cripple.

You can say "yeah I paired with DC", but a ton of times you need to capture flag nodes where the DC is in 2 and you have to cover 1 and 3 alone. On same GS (!9k+) the chances of you losing is 100%. If you can't cover those empty flags the other team is milking points. A DC is sufficient to hold the middle, and so is an opposing DC. Typically 2 is stalemate, all premades carry at-least 1 DC now.

99% time in premade with 19k+ GS, are won by holding flag 1 or 3 longer than the other team. This is why GWF is nothing but a burden in the team and you are better off with CW/HR/TR/GF or even another DC.

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Not sure what type of SW I came across, but there is one that is very tanky and can output very decent DPS, not very commonly seen but they can put up a great fight, however, 95% of the SW we come across are generally easy kills :)
    ortzhy wrote: »
    you have 0 chance against a temptation SW... there is no way to get close to it.

• Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    icyphish wrote: »
    95% of the SW we come across are generally easy kills :)

No, you're wrong. There aren't any easy kills for a Gwf. Not a single one. Comparatively easy, yes. See the other post by top-seed gwf describing a "fight" against a random TR. So, SW is an easy kill compared to facing a TR. But intrinsically it's a hard fight.