test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Surprise stormrider

proxiehunterproxiehunter Member Posts: 15
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Checked my email and found a message thanking me for my purchase telling me to go to the reward claims center to claim my reward. I was a little surprised because I wasn't expecting anything beyond the First Time Buyer's Pack that I got for the zen purchase I made on the 21st. Turns out the thousand zen I bought back then apparently qualified me for the promotion running now as well. While I'm in no way complaining and certainly don't mind getting the Stormrider retroactively I don't want to get in trouble for exploits. I did take my reward but the Stormrider is currently in my inventory unused until I get a response on this.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Stormrider is actually a really good companion. Use it. It's not an exploit and the promo have run on and off for a year, sometimes covertly (without anyone knowing about it). Good news: it's account-wide and it's yours. Use it. You would NOT have it unless they wanted you to have it because there's only one way to get it.

Enjoy it. :)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    The Storm Rider companion is an account-wide unlock companion from a past promotions. In addition to getting a thank you mail with the companion attached (like some other promotions), you can look in the Rewards Claims agent to claim her on your other characters on the same account.

If you're looking for answers as to why it is just now showing up for you, please contact Support with such an inquiry. This isn't a bug report, so I'm moving it to General.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Stormrider is actually a really good companion.

How so? Or you mean the stats it provides?

I wish they would bring back the Ioun stone of Radiance promotion :)
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg