test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot Send or Receive Forum Messages: Event Winner and No Correspondance

ablettoabletto Member Posts: 34
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm hoping that Dwight or Akro sees this!!!

I won an event, somewhat recently around a month ago. The news page said to send a message which I did (or so I thought). That message has stayed "unconfirmed" (unread) for a month now.

Suspicious why I asked a guild member to check his inbox after I sent him a message. He said he did not receive it, yet I can see the message in my "Sent" folder. He tried to send me a message as well but said that it would delete my forum name from recipient list when he clicked into the text header.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME A FORUM MESSAGE I WOULD BE GRATEFUL. I'll try to respond and see if that works but at this point in time it seems I'm unable to do either.

Please help!
Post edited by abletto on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Managed to get one message from a random forum goer. I replied to see if he would get my reponse back but he did not send another message after.

Thus far it seems I'm still unable to send any messages. How about some dev/mod help here?
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Unfortunately you are gonna have to send a ticket in to customer service. Explain exactly what is going on.
  • Options
    cxyencxyen Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I sent 3 msg to 3 different ppl.

when I checked my sent messages; its empty.

EDIT: my bad. the sent messages is in the settings. lol
  • Options
    sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    abletto wrote: »
    Managed to get one message from a random forum goer. I replied to see if he would get my reponse back but he did not send another message after.

Thus far it seems I'm still unable to send any messages. How about some dev/mod help here?

Yes I did. Check again. =)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Confirmed forum messages are working.

Please delete thread it is no longer relevant.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Closed by request.

Please send Akromatik and DwightMC another PM (you can send the same PM to them both at the same time by putting both of their names in the recipients field:
    akromatik ; dwightmc ) and I'll remind them to look for your PM come Monday, when they get in the office.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.