test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A question about the Repentant Cultist companion

ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PvE Discussion
Not sure if anyone even has one yet, but I have a question about one of it's powers.....it says:

Draconic Incarnation: Health restored to full, then Damage boosted by 25% and max heath doubled for 10 seconds.

The question is, whose health is restored to full....the companions, or the players?

I got the information from the wiki, here:

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Repentant_Dragon_Cultist
Post edited by ashkedawn on

Comments

• truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The Repentant Dragon Cultist.

Your character will benefit from it's active Bonus only.
    Active Bonus:
    +2% Damage (additional 1% against dragons) against targets at greater then 50%.
    Applies to you as long as this companion is active.
  • ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So it's not a heal pet then. Too bad. I sort of figured that was the case because that is a pretty overpowered heal if it was one.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For some reason I have a feeling that this companion is gonna be as rare as lightfoot thief. At least with my luck so far lol
  • cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've already seen someone with one last night, I actually didn't know about the existence of that pet, I was quite surprised to see it running around.
  • golkaxgolkax Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's the companions'. The companion is basically a Black Dragon Cultist. When he gets hurt or kinda feels like it he'll stop and read from the scroll, get huge and restore his life to full. Honestly he's the only pet I'd resurrect just for that reason. You pull him up, he's hurt but he'll restore his life back to normal.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I really want this one...

Every day I go into the Daily Lair Quest with dreams of kicking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with him at my side! lol
    va8Ru.gif
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    This companion has a reasonable chance to drop (1%-5%) from each WoD lair run. I run dailies with 7 toons, 3 out of 7 have him already. Keep in mind that the key is account-bound so you can prioritize who gets him in what order.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ashkedawn wrote: »
    So it's not a heal pet then. Too bad. I sort of figured that was the case because that is a pretty overpowered heal if it was one.

Its a tank pet.

The incantation is what cultist mobs do, they read stuff, runes appear and they heal, grow and get much more HP.
  • truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    str8slayer wrote: »
    This companion has a reasonable chance to drop (1%-5%) from each WoD lair run. I run dailies with 7 toons, 3 out of 7 have him already. Keep in mind that the key is account-bound so you can prioritize who gets him in what order.

Thanks for the info. The few of us that are companion collectors were wondering the odds.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    str8slayer wrote: »
    Keep in mind that the key is account-bound so you can prioritize who gets him in what order.

Oh, that's cool. I wondered if they had given any consideration to multiple drops on the same character of a BoP companion.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    edited November 2014
    Oh, that's cool. I wondered if they had given any consideration to multiple drops on the same character of a BoP companion.

:) .
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    graalx3 wrote: »
    :) .

Graaxl3 hey please could you speed up the attacks of the Repentant Cultist Companion please? when you enter combat he stands around and reads some scroll to buff himself and by the time he finishes I have killed all the bad guys myself , his scroll reading needs to be speeded up quite a lot , other than that he is a cool companion with a nice active bonus , thanks .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif