test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Erinyes of Belial lookalike

truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
My goal is to make my GF the closest to the Erinyes of Belial companion and therefore I'll race change to a Tiefling (closst match) and already have my Sword of Tyranny to transmute my main hand weapon.

Can anyone tell if all the other parts of her armor/shield can be found as transmutable in-game?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Cool idea bro, do let us see it once complete.
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Shield of asmodeus is an offhand
  • truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Shield of asmodeus is an offhand

Thanks, was wondering what the shield was.
    emilemo wrote: »
    Cool idea bro, do let us see it once complete.

Will do!
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I was trying the same just last night funny.

I gave up when I couldn't get the horns and the pink skin colors too match just the hair.

I don't think the armor is replicatable though maybe inferno is close with imperial clothing.
  • cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hmmm... for armor probably some +4 ones (I know there's DC armor that looks something like that) for head probably fools crown of neverwinter would fit, no idea on legs and arms (arms look kinda like TR armor)

found theese for you (two on the left are GFs):
    Armors_zps9f6b05de.png

but sadly I don't know any names for them
    edit: on second though they seem to be T1 and T2 (far left might be T2)
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cloud990pl wrote: »
    on second though they seem to be T1 and T2 (far left might be T2)

The one on the right is T2. The one on the left is either a quest reward, one of the random blues, or a craftable blue.

As for her level 20 skin, I'm pretty sure it's the GWF's T1 armor. I'm not sure about her other skins, since I can't seem to find a picture of them. Go to the auction house and buy differently named blues, experimenting with "Change appearance" to see how they look. If the look doesn't fit, sacrifice it to your belt/weapon.
    edited November 2014
    Still trying to find the exact armor chest. tried to get a detailed screenshot
    Belial001_zps36e71f49.jpg

What about this cape?
    Belial002_zps3bc6c203.jpg

Thank you all that are helping me on this.
  • mrmauveforummrmauveforum Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My suggestion would be to take a quick look through the foundry clothing options. You might find something close pretty quickly there, and it's 100% free. What's more, maybe the Erinyes model itself will tell you what armor she's wearing.
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I dont know what that exact cloak is but the Cloak of the Wild from HR booster pack and Ancient Mulhorand Cloak both have a similar cut to them.

Cloak of the Wild
    08Sq4DW.png

Ancient Mulhorand
    963IJgT.png
    GShBCGl.jpg
    edited November 2014
    I just upgraded her to rank 25 and her appearance changed.

This armor chest piece reminds me of a GWF T1 armour, but I can't remember which one. (which is gonna be a shame since I want her as a GF)
    Belial003_zps0c397f17.jpg

Also, now she's got a new cape. Any clues?
    Belial004_zpsc50b584f.jpg

Edit: I think the cape's model is the same as Lathander's.
    Thanks again.
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    The only cloak in the game with that design is the cloak of Lathander, then again I've seen people transmute imperial dragon and black ice cloaks sooo go for it. :D

Though if the cloak doesn't have to be exact, I would use the minor grand undeath necklace from the drake vendor instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    str8slayer wrote: »
    The only cloak in the game with that design is the cloak of Lathander, then again I've seen people transmute imperial dragon and black ice cloaks sooo go for it. :D

I'm cool with that, the Lathander cloak is actually a good choice since I don't have an artifact in that slot yet. just gotta find the proper dye now to make it closer.

str8slayer wrote: »
    Though if the cloak doesn't have to be exact, I would use the minor grand undeath necklace from the drake vendor instead.

Do you have a picture of that one?
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    I'm cool with that, the Lathander cloak is actually a good choice since I don't have an artifact in that slot yet. just gotta find the proper dye now to make it closer.

Do you have a picture of that one?

It looks exactly like the old CW robes loin and posterior cloths. (High Vizer among many others)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    Seems like the recent appearance change updates in the game spoiled my plans!!!

The main hand item she uses is the Sword of the Tyrant, which I have in 2 other retired GFs and look exactly like hers... Belial006_zpsd83fb5f8.jpg

Although the new ones found in the AH now come dyed with the Dungeon Dye Pack and look like the one below. The problem is I tried to apply a dye remover and got the message that "Weapons cannot be died":mad:
    Belial005_zps29dfcda3.jpg

Anyone knows a way to overcome this and restore the weapons original color?
    Also, if I use this to change the appearance of a (un)died weapon, will the the color of the original weapon or of the item used to transmute prevails?

I just spend almost 60k AD to test and it DOES carry over the stupid Dungeon Dye to the transmuted item.
    edited November 2014
    Seems like the recent appearance change updates in the game spoiled my plans!!!

The main hand item she uses is the Sword of the Tyrant, which I have in 2 other retired GFs and look exactly like hers... Belial006_zpsd83fb5f8.jpg

That is the color it should have:
    Belial007_zpsfeced1c3.jpg
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Anyone knows a way to overcome this and restore the weapons original color?
    Also, if I use this to change the appearance of a (un)died weapon, will the the color of the original weapon or of the item used to transmute prevails?

I just spend almost 60k AD to test and it DOES carry over the stupid Dungeon Dye to the transmuted item.

Your only hope is to find a pre-Mod4 Sword of Tyranny or Sword of the Tyrant.

Unfortunately, the implementation of Dungeon & Questing Dye Packs in module 4 was full of bugs and there have been no fixes since then.

Also, I recommend testing transmutes on the preview server before wasting resources on the live server.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Everyone wants to look like me so much, they even made a tiefling AND a sprite companion after my looks! Have had her made since launch, my Tiefling Rogue. The belial companion's armor is awesome though.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23931&stc=1
    edited November 2014
    Got mine to rank 25 and the pieces I could identify in her Fury of Belial skin so far are:
    Armor: Imposing Scrapper (GWF)
    Main Hand: Sword of the Tyrant (GF) (the original, non-died skin, not obtainable anymore ingame):mad:
    Off Hand: Shield of Asmodeus (GF)

I Googled and could not find any pictures in her rank 30 form Belial's Champion. If anyone have max'ed her, can you share a picture, please?

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Got mine to rank 25 and the pieces I could identify in her Fury of Belial skin so far are:
    Armor: Imposing Scrapper (GWF)
    Main Hand: Sword of the Tyrant (GF) (the original, non-died skin, not obtainable anymore ingame):mad:
    Off Hand: Shield of Asmodeus (GF)

I Googled and could not find any pictures in her rank 30 form Belial's Champion. If anyone have max'ed her, can you share a picture, please?

The image above the right tooltip (for the Epic version), is her R30 outfit in the promotion page's details on the companion. Pretty similar to the R25 version posted above, with key armor differences.

d99dea505128372399c3c32d779267171408033821.jpg
    edited November 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    The image above the right tooltip (for the Epic version), is her R30 outfit in the promotion page's details on the companion.

Thank you very much! Looked everywhere BUT the promotion page!

Now I just gotta figure what armor chest piece is that... also, her shield has changed
    edited November 2014
    Thank you very much! Looked everywhere BUT the promotion page!
    My pleasure! I only remembered because I just looked at that page last night, debating whether I wanted that Pack right now or later. As amusing at it sounds, it was actually the title and grimoire that became the deciding factor... I'm a sucker for anything related to time, fate, and prophecy in the Realms.
    edited December 2014
    Finally got my Erinyes to rank 30 and unlocked the Belial's Champion outlook, now looking to find the cosmetic armor she is wearing (and hoping this one is a GF armor)
    Belial008_zpscb1bada2.jpg
  • wisam187wisam187 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Try to get a red skin colour :P
    laodpu3d124.png
    edited December 2014
    wisam187 wrote: »
    Try to get a red skin colour :P

Tieflings have that.
  • wisam187wisam187 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tieflings have that.

Oh, my bad. I thought the photos of the guardian fighter tiefling were yours.

Mind uploading photos of your toon so we can see how much you've progressed? (If you don't mind I might make a toon and copy your look :P)
    laodpu3d124.png
    edited December 2014
    wisam187 wrote: »
    Oh, my bad. I thought the photos of the guardian fighter tiefling were yours.

Mind uploading photos of your toon so we can see how much you've progressed? (If you don't mind I might make a toon and copy your look :P)

I still haven't started as I was still collecting information to see if it was possible and then I hit a "Y" intersection since all her equipment is GF but her armor is GWF! I'll probably end up making her as GWF after all, but won't have the cool-looking one-handed sword that driven me to attempt this lookalike in the 1st place.

So far I could identity in her Rank 30 "Belial's Champion outfit":
    Armor: Infernal Scale
    Bracers: Grim Instigator/Sentinel/Destroyer Bracers
    Necklace: Lathander's Cloak
    * All dyed with Nightmare Dye Pack

I still have to identify her long tunic-like pants (but I'll probably give up on that since I I wont be able to reproduce her devilish legs and her mask/helmet