test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there usually a Christmas Sale

ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there usually a Christmas sale on packs? Or even Zen I suppose, but more interested in packs.
Post edited by ashkedawn on

Comments

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'd expect a Zen "sale" (extra bonus) sometime in December. As for Zen Market: like at least one more Enchanted Keys sale among a few other things coinciding with a weekly sale and most likely "cash" Packs sale (such as Hero of the North, Dragonborn legendary, et al) and probably more sales on services, like character slots and whatnot.

Not a lot of stuff, but salt-and-peppered through December.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I am hoping for the Knight of the Feywild. I need a faster mount and the 600k AD is really nice
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Last time there was an "all companions" pack, and special Christmas discounts, don't remember exactly on what, but it was on a bunch of items. (And companions were cut a lot in price around that time)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "Usually" is a history of exactly one Christmas, and as Mickypoo says, there was a pretty substantial sale last year.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    really? Only one? Sorry bout that I thought it was more.
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Last year, the Xmas special was "All Zen Store companions - 12,000 zen". That was a LOT of companions, but they also gave additional idle slots to the character that opened the pack. Worked out to around 600-700 zen per companion, I think.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I guess if I boil it down, what I really want is a mount with highest speed (I think it is 110%) that will be for account (all characters).
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The Winter Event should also be somewhat soon-ish. If the recent trend is anything, they'll offer the tokens in the Zen store to speed along your ability to get the companion(s), mount, and other items.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums