test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2-3 Million AD vanished from my character

hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I been saving up AD for a while now. Yesterday I logged out of the game for 45 min. At this time I had between 2-3 mill AD, this i am 100% sure of.
When I got back 45 min later, I was gonna buy something cheap off AH, and it said that I could not afford it. I looked at my AD and saw that I all of a sudden had only 120k AD.
I was completely baffled and thought I had been hacked - AGAIN.
But all my things were there, vorp, enchants, everything. Absolutely nothing was removed from my character. If i had been hacked, im sure they would have taken my p.vorp and my zen..and ALL of my AD.
I looked at zen-exchange and noticed that several small and bigger amounts had been listed up, think it was 5-6 listings; like f.eks 32 zen bought for 500 AD, 455 zen bought for 500 AD and so forth.
I know that I had used exchange one time that day - to put out a offer for buying 800 zen. And that came through before i logged off - I still had 2-3 mill on my character after this purchase was done.
What is even more interesting is that I had the exact same amount of zen that I had before I left. So if I am to listen to zen-exchange, i had bought zen and payed for it, but not recieved it.
I relogged to see if everything was a glitch - this time the zen-exchange was showing that I had NEVER made any listings on zenexchange - wich is absolutely not correct. But all listings were gone.
I relogged again, and them the numbers showed again - making me take a screenie of the listing and send with my ticket.
SO thing is: i have no clue if the zen has vanished through zen-exchange bug, or if it has simply vanished by some other bug.I have taken precausion to not be hacked again, but its not much I can do when the game itself are hacking me!
This is quite annoying. I have sendt a ticket, but I am pretty sure i will get a answer saying sorry for the blabla - but we cant do anything.
This is a big amount of zen for me, quite a few weeks of AD-save-up.
My question is: Have anyone else experienced this kind of thing after mod-release? Am I the only one?
I have heard campaign-progress vanishing, there is no reason that this game decide to hack my account by itself and remove my AD, since a lot of other things are also vanishing.
Im demoralized :(
And I want my AD back....wich I guess it not likely to happen.. But id love to hear from you guys if you have experienced things like this.
Post edited by hundetreneren on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Are you sure it's not in your AD Exchange Pool? Open up the AD Exchange, first tab, look on the bottom. You have to withdraw it from the Exchange Balance/Pool before it can be used.

There's nothing that can be done through the forums for such issues. So if you're sure your AD isn't on another character, or in your exchange balance (which is account wide), then please file a Support Ticket. Because there is nothing do be done about this through the forums, such topics are not allowed.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.