Install Arc
Options

Perma-Stealth discussion.

13»

Comments

• Options
    imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Enter stealth, Gloaming Cut twice, Dodge twice, Gloaming Cut twice, Bait and Switch, Dodge once, Gloaming Cut twice, Dodge twice, Gloaming Cut once, Shadow Strike, Gloaming Cut once, Dodge once, Bait and Switch, repeat

Also you can use encounter power once to fill your stealth meter but if you use it again you lose stealth

That's my play style pve also you can use Potb before you enter stealth

MI/Saboteur

And my build works great pve/pvp, ofc pvp different rotation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    k9madrush wrote: »
    no one dies to DS if they know what to do and how to build their toons, problem is most people build glass cannon so when hit by a strong DOT they moan OP!nerf them! GWFS and GF doesnt complain at all. Im a TR and my build endures 2 DS

This is truth.

I can't dent a solid build with Disheartening strike at all... just people who insist on creating poor imbalanced builds or "glass canons" as you call it. I feast on those people xD..
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited November 2014

This will work pve ..
    However you will die quickly in pvp after being hit by one control skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This will work pve ..
    However you will die quickly in pvp after being hit by one control skill.

Yes ik that rotation was only for pve that's why i said pvp different rotation need :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    k9madrushk9madrush Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    group5e wrote: »
    This is truth.

I can't dent a solid build with Disheartening strike at all... just people who insist on creating poor imbalanced builds or "glass canons" as you call it. I feast on those people xD..

hehe alot of people needs to be slap with facts, they complain without thinking.