test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

URGENT Bug. Cap for currency at 300 still

yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
URGENT BUG. currency cap for various currencies (for example medallion of battle, vanguard scrip, thayan scroll, konig coin etc) is still at 300 only.
This WILL cause a LOT of problems and frustration if it goes to live (and i bet it will cause this has been reported since a long time and hasn't been fixed yet. Imagine how angry one will be if their tarmalune bars are capped to 300 and they lose the rest.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah I just noticed this on preview , they seem to have fixed Tradebars artificial cap but they have left everything else lmfao.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Considering that they have started pre-patching. I don't expect any more builds to hit the preview server between now and release day. This looks like a "Brace for impact" situation. Best we can do at this point is to assume crash positions and hope for the best. Might be a good idea to spend wildly.
  • Options
    towretowre Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This does need a lot more attention, especially so close to Tiamat launch. Trying to get some word out to my guild and friends because it seems as though no one has heard or has checked the bugs that might be in the pipe. I know I'm not the only one that could lose hundreds or full stacks of a 1000 in currencies if this goes live.
  • Options
    kka22kka22 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Another huge related issue are my GG NCP kills that are reset to 1 on preview. I don't want to loose my current 800 kills.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Considering that they have started pre-patching. I don't expect any more builds to hit the preview server between now and release day. This looks like a "Brace for impact" situation. Best we can do at this point is to assume crash positions and hope for the best. Might be a good idea to spend wildly.

Grumble grumble.

I was going to liquidate the gold crescents into potions regardless.

Dragon coins into steel... I'll be getting back into trying for artifact weapons after the launch anyway, so might as well buy now with whoever has excess coins and pop them in the shared bank.

Thayan scrolls, etc. are no great loss because there's still sweet diddly to spend them on. This is just the principle of the thing.

Bounty items are still treated as physical objects and are not subject to caps.

Peeved off about the battle medallions though. Seriously. And probably some Lights of Simril here and there since the bugs with the Shower of Lights didn't even allow me to manage who got stuck with excess.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Yeah I just noticed this on preview , they seem to have fixed Tradebars artificial cap but they have left everything else lmfao.

For the record, I *totally* called this one in the currency update feedback thread.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The lead designer posted this yesterday -
    amenar wrote: »
    The caps on the individual currencies were left over from the old "stack limit caps" that items have. We have gone through all of the currencies and updated there caps to be much more reasonable. We took into account the amount of existing currencies individual players have on live while updating the caps.

Hopefully we will get one last patch today so we can at least see that it is working and also see what the new ' reasonable ' caps are.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?774461-Community-Feedback-Thread-Currency-Tab-Changes&p=9437341&viewfull=1#post9437341
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I got 1 million RAD and collected more than 1,5k coins from T2 dungeons, to refine my belt, if I get one. Now what? Stack up to 1.5 million RAD or fill my inventory with bound gear. Something like a concret number would be nice. Reasonable could be 350, so plz tell.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.