test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of mod 5 (preview) HR bugs

ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Wilds
Note: I am NOT the class advocate. This is simply here because I felt like compiling a list of HR bugs and to find out if there's more.

At-wills
  • Pathfinder: Careful Attack - procs every time a different person attacks the target (has a different cooldown for each person instead of a global 1.5s cd as it should)
  • Pathfinder: Careful Attack - hits 3-4 times per tick with a DOT enchantment such as Plague Fire or Flaming, resulting in x4 more DPS than intended
  • Pathfinder: Careful Attack - gives AP based off how many people are hitting the marked target (i.e. around a dragon you will have 100% AP most of the time because there are more people hitting your target)
  • Pathfinder: Careful Attack - if applied before a GF has his shield raised, the 80% damage reduction does not apply (CA will still hit for the full amount as if the GF does not have his shield up)

Encounters
  • Binding Arrow - roots do not activate if target is more than 40' away.
  • Binding Arrow - roots apply about 1 second after the initial encounter animation and damage, resulting in an inability to dodge the roots most times
  • Boar Charge - often rubberbands back if target is at edge of range (usually when they're moving out of range)
  • Boar Charge - renders user inert/stuns user for 1 second upon use
  • Boar Charge - still executes and moves you forwards even when you're rooted by skills such as strong/weak roots and CW's Icy Rays
  • Boar Hide - stacks with multiple HRs in the same party
  • Constricting Arrow - roots apply about 1 second after the initial encounter animation and damage, resulting in an inability to dodge the roots most times
  • Fox Cunning - cancels the remaining effect of a dot if it blocks one tick (i.e. Disheartening Strike)
  • Fox Shift - if cancelled or interrupted, shows as still useable on the tray when it's actually on cooldown
  • Fox Shift - can be interrupted by Devoted Cleric Sunburst
  • Fox Shift - if interrupted in the middle of the encounter (even if one tick has already hit the opponent), the skill does not go on cooldown and can be used again immediately (example: Sunburst interrupts Fox Shift, you can immediately use Fox Shift again)
  • Fox Shift - cannot be cancelled with a dodge
  • Hindering Shot - charges not affected by recharge speed or cooldown reductions such as Swiftness of the Fox (trapper)
  • Hindering Shot - weak roots bypasses dodges and still roots when dodge is done (aka cannot be dodged)
  • Hindering Shot - weak roots has no animation to show it's active
  • Hindering Shot - dodging/cancelling this encounter during a certain frame causes a charge to be wasted while the encounter doesn't activate
  • Hindering Strike - encounter sometimes goes on cooldown when used but does not deal damage or apply roots even when target is clearly in range (possibly a terrain issue)
  • Hindering Strike - roots apply about 1 second after the initial encounter animation and damage, resulting in an inability to dodge the roots most times
  • Hindering Strike - skill does not activate and goes on cooldown if you dodge at a certain point during the animation
  • Hindering Strike - hits a stealthed TR but sometimes does not activate Trapper capstone (Biting Snares) or other encounter-based effects such as Thorned Roots and Swiftness of the Fox
  • Hindering Strike - sometimes applies Thorned Roots to a stealthed TR but does not root or reveal them if they move out of your line of sight before the roots are applied
  • Marauder's Escape - stays in one spot instead of moving back 50' when used from the air
  • Marauder's Rush - if interrupted before target is damaged (even if you've reached the target), the skill does not go on cooldown
  • Oak Skin - stacks with multiple HRs in the same party
  • Pathfinder: Bear Trap - charges not affected by recharge speed or cooldown reductions such as Swiftness of the Fox (trapper)
  • Pathfinder: Bear Trap - cannot be cancelled via a dodge (see below)
  • Pathfinder: Bear Trap - dodging while casting a trap consumes a charge but does not put the trap down on the targetted area
  • Pathfinder: Ambush - ambush and stealth are removed if there are existing DOTs on your target such as Plague Fire ticks, glyphs ticks or Thorn Ward
  • Stormwarden: Split the Sky - does not proc weapon enchantments or glyphs
  • Rain of Arrows - does not damage the target unless you damage them after you activate the encounter
  • Thorn Ward - sometimes does not activate
  • Thorn Ward - Aspect of the Serpent stacks are not displaying correctly when Thorn Ward is up. Each tick of Thorn Ward should add/remove stacks. Currently, only the first tick (the first usage) of Thorn Ward removes a ranged stack but subsequent ticks do not remove ticks. Additionally, when melee stacks are up and Thorn Ward is applied, no stacks are removed whatsoever. This is merely a display bug, Thorn Ward is actually correctly applying the stacks but it's just not displaying correctly.

Dailies
  • Disruptive Shot - daze can be deflected
  • Forest Ghost - is cancelled and goes on cooldown if you are stunned during it
  • Forest Ghost - ignores daze CC effects and some prone effects if they are applied while you are in stealth (i.e. walking into CW's Oppressive Force while you're in FG will result in you not being dazed)
  • Forest Meditation - does not count as a CC immunity in regards to removing Thorned Roots (as other CC immunities do, see feats bug section)
  • Pathfinder: Slasher's Mark - cannot be cancelled by dodge
  • Pathfinder: Slasher's Mark - mark does not apply if a HR uses marauders rush/escape when it hits
  • Pathfinder: Slasher's Mark - can be removed by DC "Cleanse"
  • Seismic Shot: does not always hit mobs even if they're in the trajectory path
  • Stormwarden: Cold Steel Hurricane - sometimes gets stuck on terrain

Class Features
  • Aspect of the Serpent - Aspect of the Serpent stacks are not displaying correctly when Thorn Ward is up. Each tick of Thorn Ward should add/remove stacks. Currently, only the first tick (the first usage) of Thorn Ward removes a ranged stack but subsequent ticks do not remove ticks. Additionally, when melee stacks are up and Thorn Ward is applied, no stacks are removed whatsoever. This is merely a display bug, Thorn Ward is actually correctly applying the stacks but it's just not displaying correctly.
  • Pathfinder: Cruel Recovery - only procs on the first crit of DOTs such as Thorned Roots, and does not proc on multiple aoe hits (i.e. only activates on the first target you hit)
  • Pathfinder: Pathfinder's Action - only grants 10% deflection chance instead of 15% deflection chance (5% per rank, rank 1 seems to be missing the deflect even though it's listed (unknown value) on the description)

Feats
  • Archery: Stillness of the Forest - does not display critical chance correctly on character sheet (minuses the crit % from the base crit and then adds it, meaning the crit chance looks the same when it in fact is increased). It is working as intended because the critical chance increase is for ranged only. Original explanation from developer here.
  • Combat: Pathfinder: Advanced Stalking - does not increase duration of Ambush
  • Trapper: Master Trapper/Biting Snares - stance swapping multiple times during the "Biting Snares" activation time will activate Master Trapper multiple times and generate the AP portion multiple times
  • Trapper: Serpent's Bite - does not display critical chance correctly on character sheet (minuses the crit % from the base crit and then adds it, meaning the crit chance looks the same when it in fact is increased, more information here)
  • Trapper: Serpent's Bite - character sheet seems to say it only gives 4% crit chance instead of the 5% on the tooltip
  • Trapper: Thorned Roots - does not proc dragon glyphs (i.e. each hit should also add 600 damage (pre-mitigation) from Greater Red Dragon Glyphs but currently do not)
  • Trapper: Thorned Roots: does not apply/proc weapon enchants

Other
  • Roots: occasionally when hit by a daze or stun while rooted, powers and item tray icons are shown as locked out even after the daze duration is complete. This is a graphics bug as these powers and items can still be used, but they are displayed as supposedly unusable as if you were still dazed instead of just rooted.
  • Roots: CC can be deflected (this is a bug with all cc skills; cc duration should not be affected by deflect)
  • Strong Roots - animation does not last for the full duration of the roots, especially if you have the Trapper feat Ancient Roots (affects Hindering Strike, Binding Arrow and Constricting Arrow)
  • Weak Roots - has no animation to show the target(s) are rooted (affects Hindering Shot)
  • Offhand Feature Bonus: Cruel Recovery - only procs on the first crit of DOTs such as Thorned Roots, and does not proc on multiple aoe hits (i.e. only activates on the first target you hit)

Fixed
  • Trapper: Thorned Roots - DoT is removed if CC immunity is applied during the DoT sequence (i.e. TR is ticking on a GWF, and GWF sprints or goes unstoppable - TR dots are removed)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ralexinor wrote: »
    Note: I am NOT the class advocate. This is simply here because I felt like compiling a list of HR bugs and to find out if there's more.

This also applies to the live server.

Encounters
    • Binding Arrow - roots do not activate if target is more than 40' away.
    • Hindering Shot - charges not affected by recharge speed or cooldown reductions such as Swiftness of the Fox (trapper)
    • Thorn Ward - sometimes does not activate
    • Marauder's Escape - stays in one spot instead of moving back 50' when used from the air
    • Fox Shift - if cancelled or interrupted, shows as still useable on the tray when it's actually on cooldown
    • Boar Charge - often rubberbands back if target is at edge of range (usually when they're moving out of range)
    • Slasher's Mark - cannot be cancelled by dodge
    • Careful Attack - procs every time a different person attacks the target (has a different cooldown for each person instead of a global 1.5s cd as it should)

Feats
    • Serpent's Bite - does not grant the mentioned crit at all

charged encounters (like hindering) do not benefit of feats/int/recovery. this happens also with impact shots.

- fox shift/fox cunning - using one of those removes all type of dots.

- boar, it auto-stuns you for 1 sec

- the trapper feat about critical chance does not work
  • ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Added, but I recall impact shot was changed to be affected by recovery.

Here we go: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?513671-NW-5-20131021a-2-Patch-Notes

"The Recovery stat can now properly enhance the cooldown of powers with multiple charges."
  • thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Note: I am NOT the class advocate.

I wish you would. Apparently our advocate decided to stay in shadows.
    edited November 2014
    Updated:

Encounters
    • Hindering Shot - weak roots bypasses dodges and still roots when dodge is done (aka cannot be dodged)
    • Hindering Shot - weak roots has no animation to show it's active
    • Slasher's Mark - mark does not apply if a HR uses marauders rush/escape when it hits
    • Slasher's Mark - can be removed by DC "Cleanse"

Fixed Bugs
    • Disruptive Shot - goes through CC immunities
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You can add that Rain of Arrows sometimes shows the animation with arrows coming down but deals no damage
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
    edited November 2014
    Oh yeah I forgot about that bug, it's actually occurring if you haven't dealt damage to the target within x amount of time and you're quite a distance away - you need to attack the target with an at-will or something before it does damage.
    edited November 2014
    Update 16/11/2014:

Encounters, dailies and at-wills:
    • Pathfinder: Careful Attack - when used with a DoT enchantment such as Plague Fire or Flaming, each attack counts as 4 hits
    • Boar Charge - still executes and moves you forwards even when you're rooted by skills such as strong/weak roots and CW's Icy Rays
    • Stormwarden: Cold Steel Hurricane - sometimes gets stuck on terrain

Feats:
    • Thorned Roots - DoT is removed if CC immunity is applied during the DoT sequence (i.e. TR is ticking on a GWF, and GWF sprints or goes unstoppable - TR dots are removed)
    • Thorned Roots - does not proc dragon glyphs (i.e. each hit should also add 600 damage (pre-mitigation) from Greater Red Dragon Glyphs but currently do not)

Class features:
    • Pathfinder: Pathfinder's Action - only grants 10% deflection chance instead of 15% deflection chance (5% per rank, rank 1 seems to be missing the deflect even though it's listed (unknown value) on the description)
    edited November 2014
    Update 16/11/2014:

Encounters, dailies and at-wills:
    • Careful Attack - when used with a DoT enchantment such as Plague Fire or Flaming, each attack counts as 4 hits

Feats:
    • Thorned Roots - DoT is removed if CC immunity is applied during the DoT sequence (i.e. TR is ticking on a GWF, and GWF sprints or goes unstoppable - TR dots are removed)
    • Thorned Roots - does not proc dragon glyphs (i.e. each hit should also add 600 damage (pre-mitigation) from Greater Red Dragon Glyphs but currently do not)

Class features:
    • Pathfinder's Action - only grants 10% deflection chance instead of 15% deflection chance (5% per rank, rank 1 seems to be missing the deflect even though it's listed (unknown value) on the description)

Pathfinder's Action - only grants 10% deflection chance instead of 15% deflection chance (5% per rank, rank 1 seems to be missing the deflect even though it's listed (unknown value) on the description)

i cant come to test now but i m quite sure it's working right on live...
    how they succeed to break things without touching them is and always will beyond my comprehension
    edited November 2014
    No, it's also 10% on live. Has always been 10%, but no one started using it until mod 4 and most people were using it without having tested it before.
  • arbitrarityarbitrarity Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    • Ancient Roots does nothing in PvP (strong roots and weak roots have same duration with it)

Kinda obvious to anyone who took the feat, considering Strong roots with Biting Snares and Ancient Roots should last almost 10s in PvE, 5s in PvP.
    edited November 2014
    Ancient Roots does work. Try roots with and without AR, you'll see the difference. You need to remember that people in PvP have CC resistance (i.e. Tenacity, Wis, Halfling racial, shield, etc.). Additionally, in order for Master Trapper to apply you have to apply the roots after the buff is active or you don't get the bonus CC duration.

Strong Roots can get deflected and resisted, but if it doesn't, it can last up to nearly 5 seconds, and Weak Roots are about 1-2 seconds.
    edited November 2014
    New update:

Pathfinder: Careful Attack hits 3-4 times per tick with a DOT enchantment such as Plague Fire or Flaming, resulting in x4 more DPS than intended

[17:46] [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Careful Attack deals 584 (1018) Physical Damage to WoWiscrapNWisthe****.
    [17:46] [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 21 (38) Fire Damage to WoWiscrapNWisthe****.
    [17:46] [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Careful Attack deals 588 (1024) Physical Damage to WoWiscrapNWisthe****.
    [17:46] [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 21 (37) Fire Damage to WoWiscrapNWisthe****.
    [17:46] [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Careful Attack deals 622 (1084) Physical Damage to WoWiscrapNWisthe****.
    [17:46] [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 21 (38) Fire Damage to WoWiscrapNWisthe****.
    [17:46] [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Careful Attack deals 286 (996) Physical Damage to WoWiscrapNWisthe****.
    [17:46] [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 10 (36) Fire Damage to WoWiscrapNWisthe****.
    edited November 2014
    Pathfinder: Bear Trap: encounter is not affected by recovery or cooldown reductions such as Swiftness of the Fox (trapper)
    edited November 2014
    Hindering Strike: encounter sometimes goes on cooldown when used but does not deal damage or apply roots even when target is clearly in range (possibly a terrain issue)
    Hindering Strike: applies Thorned Roots to a stealthed TR but does not root or reveal them if they move out of your line of sight before the roots are applied
    Hindering Strike, Binding Arrow, Constricting Arrow: Strong Roots: animation does not last for the full duration of the roots, especially if you have the Trapper feat Ancient Roots
    Hindering Strike, Binding Arrow, Constricting Arrow: roots apply about 1 second after the initial encounter animation and damage, resulting in an inability to dodge the roots most times

Please fix the Hindering Shot/Bear Trap charges bug! It's really really annoying especially when you're relying on shorter cooldowns in PvP for rotations and survival.
    edited November 2014
    Okay so, Serpent's Bite does seem to give the crit chance, however, it does not display properly on the tooltip (same issue as Stillness of the Forest where it applies negatives to the base crit chance on the sheet but is actually giving the correct buff). Additionally, it also seems to only give 4% crit chance if you look directly at the sheet, although logs suggest it is 5%. Tests below:

Without serpent:
    crit_test_no_serpent.PNG

With serpent:
    crit_test_serpent.PNG

My base crit chance on the sheet was 41.5% for both tests (with serpent displays as 41.5% (5% + 36.5%) vs no serpent 41.5% (9% + 32.5%)). Oddly enough real crit chance vs sheet crit chance seems to kick in here, saying my base crit chance is approximately 37%. Not too sure what to make of this, if someone could test I'd be grateful, thanks.

Bug notes below:

Archery: Stillness of the Forest - does not display critical chance correctly on character sheet (minuses the crit % from the base crit and then adds it, meaning the crit chance looks the same when it in fact is increased). It is working as intended because the critical chance increase is for ranged only. Original explanation from developer here.
    Trapper: Serpent's Bite: does not display critical chance correctly on character sheet (minuses the crit % from the base crit and then adds it, meaning the crit chance looks the same when it in fact is increased)
    Trapper: Serpent's Bite: character sheet seems to say it only gives 4% crit chance instead of the 5% on the tooltip

Would kinda be nice to get a dev response on some of the bugs in this thread though, but not really minding too much atm since they have their hands full with the release of this new module and are probably still tweaking some of the content and other things.
    edited November 2014
    Pathfinder: Careful Attack: gives AP based off how many people are hitting the marked target (i.e. around a dragon you will have 100% AP most of the time because there are more people hitting your target)
    Pathfinder: Careful Attack: if applied before a GF has his shield raised, the 80% damage reduction does not apply (CA will still hit for the full amount as if the GF does not have his shield up)

Pathfinder: Ambush: ambush and stealth are removed if there are existing DOTs on your target such as Plague Fire ticks, glyphs ticks or Thorn Ward
    Fox Shift - can be interrupted by Devoted Cleric Sunburst
    Fox Shift - if interrupted in the middle of the encounter (even if one tick has already hit the opponent) without any follow-up CC, the skill does not go on cooldown and can be used again immediately (example: Sunburst interrupts Fox Shift, you can immediately use Fox Shift again)
    Marauder's Rush - if interrupted before target is damaged (even if you've reached the target), the skill does not go on cooldown

Roots: occasionally when hit by a daze or stun while rooted, powers and item tray icons are shown as locked out even after the daze duration is complete. This is a graphics bug as these powers and items can still be used, but they are displayed as supposedly unusable as if you were still dazed instead of just rooted.
    Roots: CC can be deflected (this is a bug with all cc skills; cc duration should not be affected by deflect)

Combat: Pathfinder: Advanced Stalking - does not increase duration of Ambush
    Trapper: Thorned Roots: does not apply/proc weapon enchants
    edited November 2014
    Boar Hide: stacks with multiple HRs in the same party
    Fox Shift: cannot be cancelled with a dodge
    Hindering Strike: skill does not activate and goes on cooldown if you dodge at a certain point during the animation
    Hindering Strike: hits a stealthed TR but sometimes does not activate Trapper capstone (Biting Snares) or other encounter-based effects such as Thorned Roots and Swiftness of the Fox
    Oak Skin: stacks with multiple HRs in the same party

Disruptive Shot: daze can be deflected
    Forest Ghost: is cancelled and goes on cooldown if you are stunned during it
    Forest Ghost: ignores daze CC effects and some prone effects if they are applied while you are in stealth (i.e. walking into CW's Oppressive Force while you're in FG will result in you not being dazed)
    Forest Meditation: does not count as a CC immunity in regards to removing Thorned Roots (as other CC immunities do, see feats bug section)

Not completely sure if FG is considered WAI or bugged but just thought I'd post it anyway. Also pleaaaaase fix roots being undodgeable; it's skillless, annoying and OP.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    can bear trap be seen by enemy in pvp? i havent test it tho..if u kindly would.
    edited November 2014
    Bear Trap can be seen but is sometimes a bit hard to detect due to the graphics tending to blend in to the floor a bit (which is probably intentional). It has no visible red circle for the enemy and explodes after 20 (?) seconds if it isn't triggered. The most stupid thing about the encounter, imo, is that it removes stealth/ambush if someone walks over it (or dodges over it) while you're in Ambush. It's a little sad when considering how Ambush and Bear Trap don't synergize at all with each other. Also the cast time on Bear Trap is probably one of the longest in the game ("end" of the cast time is when the trap stops moving completely and sits on the ground; that's when the skill is considered as casted).

Speaking of which:

Pathfinder: Bear Trap: cannot be cancelled via a dodge (see below)
    Pathfinder: Bear Trap: dodging while casting a trap consumes a charge but does not put the trap down on the targetted area
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bear Trap can be seen but is sometimes a bit hard to detect due to the graphics tending to blend in to the floor a bit (which is probably intentional). It has no visible red circle for the enemy and explodes after 20 (?) seconds if it isn't triggered. The most stupid thing about the encounter, imo, is that it removes stealth/ambush if someone walks over it (or dodges over it) while you're in Ambush. It's a little sad when considering how Ambush and Bear Trap don't synergize at all with each other. Also the cast time on Bear Trap is probably one of the longest in the game ("end" of the cast time is when the trap stops moving completely and sits on the ground; that's when the skill is considered as casted).

Speaking of which:

Pathfinder: Bear Trap: cannot be cancelled via a dodge (see below)
    Pathfinder: Bear Trap: dodging while casting a trap consumes a charge but does not put the trap down on the targetted area

Thanks for helping me verify. Guess Bear trap isnt suitable for fast pace 1v1 pvp. Probably dropping it here and there to annoy enemy movement.
  • unknown6472unknown6472 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Fox Shift has a targeting glitch. Sporatically, even if you have an enemy targeted right in from of you and multple people for it to hit and you try to use fox shift all it does is jump up in the air slash the blades and goes on cool down without hitting anyone. I am not talking about stealth TR's im talking GWF, CW, HR, & DC staning right in front of me.
    edited December 2014
    Fox Shift has a targeting glitch. Sporatically, even if you have an enemy targeted right in from of you and multple people for it to hit and you try to use fox shift all it does is jump up in the air slash the blades and goes on cool down without hitting anyone. I am not talking about stealth TR's im talking GWF, CW, HR, & DC staning right in front of me.

You need to point your reticle at them. It's not a targetting glitch, it's how the power is designed: it has a 30' cylinder sort of range, so you need your reticle pointed at your target or at least somewhere near them.
  • unknown6472unknown6472 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    that is the issue, if you read my post i do point my reticle at them and it still just jumps. i even target lock on someone and they just stand there and it doesnt hit them. it also doesnt hit multiple targets sometimes even if they are standing right there next to the intial target the random time it does activate.
    edited December 2014
    that is the issue, if you read my post i do point my reticle at them and it still just jumps. i even target lock on someone and they just stand there and it doesnt hit them. it also doesnt hit multiple targets sometimes even if they are standing right there next to the intial target the random time it does activate.

The second issue is a blast range issue I think, not really sure if it's considered as a bug but I believe it's due to how the tooltip range works (blast is a cone not a circle), so you need to attack from a certain angle to maximise the effectiveness of the attack.

In regards to your first issue, that still sounds like an issue regarding the range and reticle. Does it show a cast time bar when you do that (it's a small one)?
    edited December 2014
    Hindering Shot: dodging/cancelling this encounter during a certain frame causes a charge to be wasted while the encounter doesn't activate
  • ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    not rly a bug, but i think Rain of Arrows needs an update regarding the area of effect, cause atm it is pretty impossible to use.
  • caunsidhcaunsidh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Using Rain of Arrows needs foresight and a little bit of luck. If it had bigger radius, it would simply be too strong, meaning that they would have to nerf its damage, and that wouldn't be very nice, so let's just keep it as is.
    Therenil - Hunter Ranger, Stormwarden/Trapper
    3.jpg
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    caunsidh wrote: »
    Using Rain of Arrows needs foresight and a little bit of luck. If it had bigger radius, it would simply be too strong, meaning that they would have to nerf its damage, and that wouldn't be very nice, so let's just keep it as is.

Not necessarily. RoA is an AoE without actually being an AoE. You have to be lucky to hit more than one mob with it if there isn't a CW around with Singularity. I've suggested in the past that the radius be increased ever so slightly because frankly it is abysmal. Even if they increase the radius by 50% it would be a massive help in actually landing RoA.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • caunsidhcaunsidh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well, as a Hunter Ranger, player has to be cunning and fast, with ability to predict where his arrows will land.
    Plain point and click would be too dull, I'm afraid.
    Therenil - Hunter Ranger, Stormwarden/Trapper
    3.jpg
    edited December 2014
    rain of arrow could use some greater radius but it s already not bad,
    rain of sword instead.....well it sucks no other words to describe that abomination