test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will GM's help with a bugged dungeon?

ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Temple of Spiders is bugged. I have run it twice now before I came here and saw it has been reported dozens of times already. My question though is if I submit a ticket to the GM's in game, will they mark it completed for those who didn't get credit, or, do I have to wait for them to at some point to fix the dungeon and then run it again?
Post edited by ashkedawn on

Comments

• kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    ashkedawn wrote: »
    Temple of Spiders is bugged. I have run it twice now before I came here and saw it has been reported dozens of times already. My question though is if I submit a ticket to the GM's in game, will they mark it completed for those who didn't get credit, or, do I have to wait for them to at some point to fix the dungeon and then run it again?

It has been broken like that since forever, so I'd suggest not holding your breath. As for running it again, don't sweat it- the average pug can clear the epic in under half and hour, or you can just solo the non-epic version.
  • ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Soloing normal didn't work. I will have to get my guildies to help me run epic then as apparently that is the only way that works at the moment.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Soloing normal didn't work. I will have to get my guildies to help me run epic then as apparently that is the only way that works at the moment.

Oh, sorry, I was probably unclear. I don't think anything worked for me- I mean when it's fixed. My GWF has done epic ToS many many many times, but to no avail; the quest is still there.

I meant.. if they ever eventually fix it.
    edited October 2014
    ah okay, yeah I misunderstood.

There is a thread somewhere though that does state that running it in epic clears it. So that didn't work for you? Hmmmm....still I might give it a try with my guildies just to test it out.

link to thread about this:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?476021-Temple-of-Spider-Daily-Found-why-it-bugs&highlight=temple+spider
    edited October 2014
    ah okay, yeah I misunderstood.

There is a thread somewhere though that does state that running it in epic clears it. So that didn't work for you?

Nope, I have done countless (at least in three digits) epic ToS clears since then.
    edited October 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Nope, I have done countless (at least in three digits) epic ToS clears since then.

thanks, saved me some wasted effort then. I wonder how long I would have to send in tickets and bug the GM's before they give in and complete the quest for me....heheheeheh

there are more quests afterword that open up only with the completion of that quest apparently, which you would think would make them work a little quicker to actually fix it.
    edited October 2014
    I'm not sure that there are many follow-on quests. Aren't dungeon quests pretty much the last gasp of a zone?

Anyway, it's not a foregone conclusion that it wouldn't help you- we know how weird and buggy this game can be. Doing epic ToS isn't really a hardship- do a couple in a DD, it's quick and explodey, and can be a lot of fun.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Aren't dungeon quests pretty much the last gasp of a zone?

Yeah, there's nothing after it. It's a piddly amount of XP and a nudge to do the dungeon. All of them are like that.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited October 2014
    Honestly I am not sure myself...I just read it in another thread somewhere that completing it opens up another town quest or two. I should go find the thread that says that and investigate. If it isn't holding anything else up in the zone I will just drop it and move to next zone.