test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Well of Dragons Adventure Zone

2»

Comments

• mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thayan Magical Shelter is.........Dread Spire backwards? Really? You just copypasted an entire mini-dungeon from module 2 with little color tweaks.

This new zone feels awkward. Dread Ring terrain, Dread Ring enemies, Dread Ring music, Dread Ring instances....
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    mehguy138 wrote: »
    Thayan Magical Shelter is.........Dread Spire backwards? Really? You just copypasted an entire mini-dungeon from module 2 with little color tweaks.

Ancient Treasures is basically the Mithril Mine with different stage dressing.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    mehguy138 wrote: »

This new zone feels awkward. Dread Ring terrain, Dread Ring enemies, Dread Ring music, Dread Ring instances....

Man I'm laughing so hard, is this real?

Will go test when I get back home.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Man I'm laughing so hard, is this real?

Will go test when I get back home.
    The first bit is. More or less. A few tweaks but essentially you run Dread Spire backwards (starting at the top).

The zone itself definitely reuses some textures and the music from Dread Ring. Different color palette and topography but definitely very similar overall.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Every mod 4 and mod 5 lair is a reskin.

The Drake Pens are from a Whispering Caverns quest, and I think the Cultist Prison is from a race quest.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> brown dread ring. I remember when you used to put some effort in. Two modules of lazy trash content and money grabs through massive gs inflation isn't a good look. It looks like a giant giant ****e being taken in everyone's mouth.
  • yokanaanyokanaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    So far I like mod 5 but I would love to get some new soundtrack for that mod. I have my audio off when I log to NW simply because you put no effort in new tracks for Neverwinter. It's the same old music. Is it so difficult to make some new scores for players to enjoy?
  • teamstephanteamstephan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i came here today because of how i was tired of putting up with peoples rudeness when it came to the dead men do tell tales quest cause when i see someone trying very hard to break the summing circle while taken a couple seconds as well all i find is people just standing around waiting for you to break the circle where all they do is run in and steal from you where ive had enough of this where if there not the ones breaking the circle while killing 5 of the dragon members then they shouldn't be allowed any credit where i would like to see this happen for a change idea so they cant steal anymore
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It wouldn't kill them to flag every quest that requires interacting with an environmental object to award proximity credit, and it would save players SO MUCH GRIEF.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • tankinatorfrtankinatorfr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Dragon Hoards Coffers drop-rate is way too weak.
    In 2 hours spend in the area, killing mob, I often loot 2 coffers max. How Am I supposed to deliver 25 coffers in a week ?
    It need an improvement here, because I feel that it will be way too long for most players...

And if this quest is the major problem, it is the same with most of the quests. Can you imagin 20 players in the same area, each one trying to loot 15 tayens clothes wich drop at a rate of 0,5 per minute ?
    It is already long when you are alone.
    Same for most others quests.
  • ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    yeah buff droprates of the mission objectives, way too low droprate.... specially the coffers, takes way too long to get 25 of them. So either buff the drop rates or lower the ammount needed.

Also, Dragon hoard HEs are not giving out any coffers, and mission info says they should.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Bug: Fetch Quest
    About 60% of the time the Wolf seems to mark and dig up bones, but no intractable node appears.
This discussion has been closed.