test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Draconic Off-Hand Gear - Does It Drop?

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PvE Discussion
I checked the AH today for ANY Draconic off-hand gear for every class.

The search always returns nothing.

Are the Draconic off-hand items just not dropping, are they craft only, or is the AH search messed up for them?

Anyone know?
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It should drop at Epic Shores of Tuern Skirmish but come to think about it I have never seen a Draconic offhand drop there.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    It should drop at Epic Shores of Tuern Skirmish but come to think about it I have never seen a Draconic offhand drop there.

Hmmm. Maybe there is something "tricky" about getting the off-hand items.

If you check the AH, and search for anything off-hand with the search word "draconic," you'll likely get no results.

This is weird.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There are people sporting it as a full set, so what I suspect is that they're only available BoP.

Possibly they've not been added to boss loot tables and can only be obtained from the chests.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Contact Snoman321 on the wiki he posted the pic for http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Draconic_Stiletto ???
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    djarkaan wrote: »
    Contact Snoman321 on the wiki he posted the pic for http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Draconic_Stiletto ???

Good idea! :)

• Options
    grac3n77grac3n77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    myowmyow wrote: »
    I checked the AH today for ANY Draconic off-hand gear for every class.

The search always returns nothing.

Are the Draconic off-hand items just not dropping, are they craft only, or is the AH search messed up for them?

Anyone know?

Its BOP thats why there is none in AH. I had them with my 2nd try in ST epic with normal chest.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That ain't no stiletto, it's a frakking broadsword.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    cryptfoundationcryptfoundation Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Actually according to the Ctrl+J Armor View... It's BOE
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Never trust the BOP/BOE descriptions.... grrrr. :/
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    j3ttruebowj3ttruebow Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have a draconic axe off hand in my main hunter ranger

Its BOC, i dnt remember though where i got it

The campaign list of epic equipment tells us where it can be obtained

Stats are low on power for hunter rangers though dont use mine just keep in inventory
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I got my draco offhand from eSoT (normal) chest. bind to character
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Well then, that explains it all pretty well!

Too bad I haven't unlocked the Shores or LoL dungeons/skirmishes yet. I just bought the rest of the draconic set on the AH, but I sure would love to have that off-hand to get the +1800 HP boost! :)

I am a casual player after all. All in due time . . . :)