test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New/Rare Pet or Bug?

jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I saw this little fellow hanging around Protectors Enclave at the Invocation Site.
Is it just a graphical glitch (everything else seems fine) or is there a Pet I've never heard of running around out there?
Some sort of Legendary Elven Lime Hound, or something?

screenshot_2014-10-02-07-32-39_zpsd78a384d.jpg

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
Post edited by jorifice1 on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You should have inspected whoever it was with , you can check peoples pets out as well as their character , I have never seen that before though.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    You should have inspected whoever it was with , you can check peoples pets out as well as their character , I have never seen that before though.

I didn't think of that until it was too late, who-ever owned the critter logged out a couple of seconds latter. Just had time to get a quick Screenie.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think it is a graphics glitch. I get them regularly because I have an older computer.

Oh the strange graphics I have seen . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It looks like an unskinned model for a blink dog to me.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, it looks mostly like textures failing to load.

I was looking at someone the other night that was just floating eyeballs over their armor for a good 15 seconds or so.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • chestnut13chestnut13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's the Chupacabra.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I was looking at someone the other night that was just floating eyeballs over their armor for a good 15 seconds or so.

LOL! I haven't seen that one yet, but sounds pretty funny!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Its a Green Slime Mimic. Can turn into anything... cept it's always green.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's the Lime Hound, the Rime Hound's poor neglected younger brother.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Clearly it's beast boy.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Clearly it's beast boy.

The Munkey is wise ;)