test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lair Of Lostmauth Chest Buged whats the point of running this dungeon!!!!!!

jonnyvalentine77jonnyvalentine77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
The New Dungeon And Skirmish Are Wonderfuly fun to play and are great, but with the dungeon loot being bugged its really sad to say but whats the point of running it if I don't get a chance at any loot.

When I Do Get Loot I REALLY WANT OUT OF THE CHEST!!!!! Its Giving me the complete opposite and giving me some crappy ring, when I was shown in the chest that it was Dragon Gem, or maybe it was ring but really was Belt. how am I suppose to get anyone of the new stuff, the book for the boons, if the UI in the dungeon is glitched, ive waitied two weeks for you to fix this and its still broke. so if u would kindly officaly tell us it is broke and when you going to fix it that be great!

Bc I love this dungeon id love to get reward for it!!!!!
Post edited by jonnyvalentine77 on

Comments

• tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2014
    The New Dungeon And Skirmish Are Wonderfuly fun to play and are great, but with the dungeon loot being bugged its really sad to say but whats the point of running it if I don't get a chance at any loot.

When I Do Get Loot I REALLY WANT OUT OF THE CHEST!!!!! Its Giving me the complete opposite and giving me some crappy ring, when I was shown in the chest that it was Dragon Gem, or maybe it was ring but really was Belt. how am I suppose to get anyone of the new stuff, the book for the boons, if the UI in the dungeon is glitched, ive waitied two weeks for you to fix this and its still broke. so if u would kindly officaly tell us it is broke and when you going to fix it that be great!

Bc I love this dungeon id love to get reward for it!!!!!

Whats the point?

You can do this and drop Tier1 from first and second boss :D next You can dress up and use, this great item just in time to module 4.

And second side: they dont have time to fix it, they doing Tiamat, new lockboxes - this is important :D haha.

I make this dungon for one reason: drop for last boss, can be belt. For now: I make 300times dung, and see one belt we drop, 5 person in greed :D than chance to drop equal zero !!

Great module, one thing we want make is broken since start this module. One thing we make a lots o dailys quest - very boring is broken. Very nice situation.

I am very unhappy about what's going on here ;(
  • tolfy21422tolfy21422 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yeah i dont think its fair. But they patch every week why not include this.
  • tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2014
    tolfy21422 wrote: »
    yeah i dont think its fair. But they patch every week why not include this.

Becuse they dont earn money on this if fix it.

But make other thing yes: for example new lockboxes.

Games in our world are not games now, this is bussines.

Take it or leave it.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Even without it being bugged it's not really worth doing and hence I don't. There's not much left that's worth the time anymore. That's why I have passive ad generation.

My advice if you care about bug quality is to find something that actually addresses issues in a timely manner. Bugs will keep happening here, and they'll continue to exist longer than they ought to.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yep ,until it is confirmed they have fixed the problems with the chests and HE's where artifact belts can drop ( and I mean publicly confirmed ,not a silent stealth fix) it isn't worth running the new dungeon/skirmish or farming the Whispering caverns/Rothe valley HE's if you are easily upset , believe me , seeing a artifact belt in your winnings window then it going poof and not making it to your inventory when you click to accept is verrrrry annoying and potentially dangerous for your computer if you are playing on a desktop next to a window.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So... anyone care to try to figure out how this relates to people who have said that artifact belts just magically appeared in their inventories? I guess same bug, where the reward shown isn't actually what you get, except it's a pleasant surprise instead of a devastating one.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So... anyone care to try to figure out how this relates to people who have said that artifact belts just magically appeared in their inventories? I guess same bug, where the reward shown isn't actually what you get, except it's a pleasant surprise instead of a devastating one.

If I were to guess I'd say either people declining the chest screws up other people or that more than 1 person opening the chest at a time screws it up (say that it shows them their loot instead of yours?).
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    If I were to guess I'd say either people declining the chest screws up other people or that more than 1 person opening the chest at a time screws it up (say that it shows them their loot instead of yours?).

Chest bug has nothing to do with other people opening the chest or not. I was by myself at the chest when I opened it to get a dragon gem that of course didn't end up in my inventory :/
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Yep ,until it is confirmed they have fixed the problems with the chests and HE's where artifact belts can drop ( and I mean publicly confirmed ,not a silent stealth fix) it isn't worth running the new dungeon/skirmish or farming the Whispering caverns/Rothe valley HE's if you are easily upset , believe me , seeing a artifact belt in your winnings window then it going poof and not making it to your inventory when you click to accept is verrrrry annoying and potentially dangerous for your computer if you are playing on a desktop next to a window.

Give this man a medal. This is absolutely 150% correct. Do not bother farming dragons until its fixed unless you are a sucker for punishment.
  • relativityrelativity Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm pretty fed up with nothing being done with eLoL chests (yeas, plural) bugs. I skipped opening arcane dragon key one once it twice gave me something else then it said it held. So I limited myself to opening only the normal one. And after 4rth run today I ended up with 4 freaking robes! It's loot bug all over again for me. So there you go: can't open arcane key chest because it's a waste of time and AD, and shouldn't bother opening normal one, for it's almost certain I'll get another robe.
    Can we please have finally something done with it?
    Bids he then the spruces to singer him an anthems!
    thief-glyphs.gif?w=32
    And the Woodsie Lord binders them fleshes to stone!