Options

[PvP] How to Survive Scourge Warlock

124»

Comments

• Options
    x1101011xx1101011x Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    stah01 wrote: »
    This is the best thread! OP asks a questions, gets an answer he doesn't want to hear and trolls everyone. *munches more popcorn*

Best line has to be..

"Did I mention I'm in a mathematics Ph. D. program?"

Are you getting your Ph. D. at ******bag State Uni? or is it Icouldntbemorepretentious College?

You are correct. I didn't want to hear the wrong answer.

It's not pretentious to say that I'm in a Ph. D. program for mathematics; it's simply saying that that bull**** intermediate algebra graph he interpreted incorrectly is not going to fool me.

It's like if someone were trying to convince you that spicy food caused ulcers, and you were like, "Dude, I'm in medical school; you're wrong." It's not pretentious; it's just facts.

Like the facts that proved that everyone in this thread saying low HP was the cause is wrong. If you're too ignorant to understand that, I can't help.
  • Options
    notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Idk how anyone can take OP seriously lol

I look down on anyone below 30K HP.

Whatever they say becomes irrelevant.

23K HP lmaolmaolmao.

Peasant.
  • Options
    fatty789fatty789 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So OP has so much spare time to come up with a mathematical model to convince other people he's right yet he was too lazy to check combat log/ run ACT to see why SWs were killing him so quickly.

A DC with 23k HP is basically an easy kill for everyone, if you inspect the gears of players on the first few pages of leaderboard, then you'd see how every single one of them has 35k+ HP, all have radiant enchants in all defense slots. Anyway, you're the math expert here, maybe everyone is wrong but you, who knows.

"I have never had a mage's Ice Knife take away more than 1/8 of my health ", please come up with a better lie. 1/8 of your HP is about 3k HP, a 30k (premitigated damage) Ice Knife would kill hit you for 6k minimum even with 80% DR (hard cap). The only reason I could come up with is that you were fighting CWs with extremely low GS.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    x1101011x wrote: »
    Why stop there? Why not have 100k HP? Why not a million?

23k is a little low for PvE, even, these days, let alone PvP- for any class. Get more, stop being a free kill.
  • Options
    herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    23k is a little low for PvE, even, these days, let alone PvP- for any class. Get more, stop being a free kill.

For all the Ph.D. the dude doesn't know slippery slope fallacy.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png