test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Am I missing something? O.o

celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Junk treasures such as Magic Focus is going for about 6,000 AD and an Alabaster Idol is going for around 16,000 AD? Do people actually just use them for AD sinks or is there a bigger picture?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's a way of paying someone AD, for split loot runs or whatever. The AH gets a cut but it's the only way to do it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ah... don't run enough dungeons to completely understand the semantics, but thank you for the answer. ^_0
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    For example, some guilds that do Castle Never a lot, instead of rolling for the Ancient weapons, somebody is their designated seller and then everyone who was on the run gets an equal share of the AD from the loot sale, which is paid to them by the player posting some junk on the AH and the designated seller buys it, transferring the AD.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I did this myself, before I learned the proper way of transferring AD from one of my chars to another. Rank 1 enchant for 50K AD.. Thief Kit - 30K AD. =)

I was always afraid someone would beat me to it and buy it out.

Kidding. XD
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |