test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifact belt drops, where exactly in the dung and skirmish?

ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
Ok after plenty more than 100 epic runs between lair of lostmouth and shores of tuern i have yet to see a belt drop, me or the rest of the party........

where do these drop from exactly?

the boss? the normal chest or the special chest?

I personally have opened 0 special chests, could it be that it drops from there?
Post edited by ximae on

Comments

• ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    no one has gotten belt to drop in either dungeon or skirmish?
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have done a pretty large number of skirmishes, and no - I haven't seen a belt drop. I guess the drop rate is something like 0.1%.

I have, however, seen purple drops from trash mobs in the skirmish, oddly enough - I thought only the boss had something like a 5% chance of dropping something interesting, but it seems there is a tiny, tiny chance of purple drops from trash too.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ximae wrote: »
    no one has gotten belt to drop in either dungeon or skirmish?

At last boss in skirmish.

After the fight ends, you will get a belt directly in the inventory. If it's your first belt of that kind, you get the Collections message. This is how I discovered I had a belt. LOL.
  • pitirre34prpitirre34pr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I saw that Mystic Dragon Key list the artifact belt in the normal version of Shores of Tuern, but it doesn't show up in the collection feature. I imagine is because is a different chest, but some people said is not intended to drop from normal, maybe it is, but only with the key. I don't know, anyone know anything about this, or have anyone got the artifact belt while using the key?
  • ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    adinosii wrote: »
    I have done a pretty large number of skirmishes, and no - I haven't seen a belt drop. I guess the drop rate is something like 0.1%.

I have, however, seen purple drops from trash mobs in the skirmish, oddly enough - I thought only the boss had something like a 5% chance of dropping something interesting, but it seems there is a tiny, tiny chance of purple drops from trash too.

probably even lower as ive done plenty more than 100 runs between skirmish and dungeon......

never saw a purple drop from trash either, I did get a 20% zen discount token for a companion with a timer from something in a skirmish... i was wtf cryptic!

a drop to go buy in the zen store!

After the fight ends, you will get a belt directly in the inventory. If it's your first belt of that kind, you get the Collections message. This is how I discovered I had a belt. LOL.

K thx... so i guess the grind continues......
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    @OP , I have run so many epic skirmishes and not ever seen any of the belts drop , seen plenty of Glyphs , Dragon gems , various bits of Draconic gear and soooo many rank five enchantments but never one belt :(

Thanks for the heads up , that seems pretty dangerous though , if you have zoned out and aren't paying proper attention I imagine it could be possible to vendor it off if you didn't realize you got it lol
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up , that seems pretty dangerous though , if you have zoned out and aren't paying proper attention I imagine it could be possible to vendor it off if you didn't realize you got it lol

If you already seen that type of belt, then yes. If it's the first time you have it, you will get the Collections achievement pop for you so it's quite hard to miss it.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I saw that Mystic Dragon Key list the artifact belt in the normal version of Shores of Tuern, but it doesn't show up in the collection feature. I imagine is because is a different chest, but some people said is not intended to drop from normal, maybe it is, but only with the key. I don't know, anyone know anything about this, or have anyone got the artifact belt while using the key?
    This is being looked into. Right now, it appears that this is a discrepancy (omission) in the Collection's page and that they key's tool-tips are correct. We'll respond here (or in a suitable thread) when we know more.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • pitirre34prpitirre34pr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you very much, Zeb.