test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mail History - Get Hacked

ryuhoshi111ryuhoshi111 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all, i wanna know if there is a "sent mails record", cause i wake up on the morning go to retask my profession and fisrts.. first i saw that all my epic asset will disapear, but then i realize that all my valuable thing disapiear, also i realize that i was near to a mail box when i log in.. so is obvious someone log into my account and take my staff, the weir thing is i dont have the mail code when access from other pc. So the question is there is a "sent mails recod"?. I will post this on support.
Post edited by ryuhoshi111 on

Comments

• frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    No, but change your password and check recent activity for your email account for successful log in attempts from elsewhere.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Have you traded in-game with anyone within the past week?

The same thing happened to me after I did an in-game trade (for a Dragon Egg) with a stranger.

Don't trade in-game with anyone you don't know! I lost everything within a week after doing it myself!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    There is no sent mail record on the player's side. However, PWE/Cryptic will be able to pull records from mail and chat input and output, if needed.

I have to close this up though as discussions of exploits, exploiters, or other bad behavior isn't allowed on the forums and this topic just opens the door for that.

In the future, please direct such inquiries directly to the Community Team via Private Message or to Support through Support or by email at
    customerservice@perfectworld.com - Thanks!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.