test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot Upgrade Draconic Enchants?

jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I was trying to upgrade one of my Draconic Enchants this evening and found that I could not. I have everything I'm supposed to have, but the Upgrade button stays Greyed Out.
Am I missing something?
Is there now a hidden requirement?
Are they Broken now?
I tried a Forum Search already, so either it was not mentioned or I just could not figure out the proper Search Terms.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
Post edited by jorifice1 on

Comments

• jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    I was trying to upgrade one of my Draconic Enchants this evening and found that I could not. I have everything I'm supposed to have, but the Upgrade button stays Greyed Out.
    Am I missing something?
    Is there now a hidden requirement?
    Are they Broken now?
    I tried a Forum Search already, so either it was not mentioned or I just could not figure out the proper Search Terms.

Yup! Broken. I can not upgrade anything and i was making some vorps for presents!
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • norsemanxnorsemanx Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Check the bug report forum, there are some threads about it over there. Short answer, log out completely and restart your client. That fixed it for me.
  • mircalla83mircalla83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2014
    Also, you need to relog for EVERY enchant window you open. Not just once per session.
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Bug Report Thread.
    zebular wrote: »
    I managed to reproduce this and found a work-around that doesn't involve exiting the game:

Work-around:
    In the refinement window, left click "Items to Refine >" on the top left and choose to empty the slot. Then drag that same enchantment or artifact back into the slot for the Item to Refine. This should temporarily fix the issue for that instance. Some have reported this also working and a few have said it did not. If it doesn't, you may need to restart then.
This discussion has been closed.