test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for friendly PvE guild

vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
Hello,

I am 16k SW and looking for a friendly, casual and simple aussie time zone PvE/RP guild without any strict requirements to run dungeons with. Contact me via game (@ryvengrothexplorer) or send me PM here if you're interested.
Post edited by vasdamas on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Oops, sorry I overlooked the Aussie part...we are US timezone based. Good luck on your search!

We don't require any stats or GS to join the guild, but when we run dungeons we do take GS into consideration when determining which zone to do or how far to go in it.

Lots of epic dungeon run opportunities of all tiers as well as pvp world hunts:)
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    thanks anyway.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Howdy Vasdamas! Based on what you typed, I think you'd be a very good fit for Tyrs Paladium. I invite you to take a stroll over to our guild recruitment thread to learn a bit about our guild.

Our playstyle is a laid back experience, D&D style camaraderie of years passed. If you like playing with exploit free, drama free, and zerg free people, Tyrs Paladium might be the player experience you are hoping to find.

We are a worldwide guild with members from many countries, including Australia.

Here's a few more links to check out:

Our (very) active guild website, where you can check out the guild rules:

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/t56-guild-rules

If you feel our guild rules are fair, send me a PM and we'll get you in right away!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited August 2014
    Thanks Aandre, I have looked at both forum thread and guild rules and I have a couple of questions which I'm sending you via PM now.
    edited September 2014
    Well, never got a reply, so still looking I guess.
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Howdy vasdamas, This is Ghosty, one of Tyrs Neverwinter officers. How did you respond to Aandre, was it through our web sites pm system?? or through ARC's/Neverwinters? If you want you can tell me in game at @ghosty2a and I will be happy to answer your questions.
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sorry about your bad experience Vasdamas. I can assure you Tyr's is an amazing guild. Its the only guild I've ever been in in NW and I can't ever see myself leaving.

The bad thing about PMs on this site is that (for me anyway) it never tells you when you have a new PM. I try to remember to always check mine, but even I forget to check sometimes for days. If someone contacts me it can make it look like I am sloppy when I really am not trying to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hey Vasdamas,

Wow, I must say that's a first. I did in fact get your message and replied thereafter, but do not see it in my sent bin. I'll take full responsibility for that one, and I apologize for it. We are definitely still interested.

Now that that's out of the way, let me SEND you my answers to your questions. :)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited September 2014
    Thank you guys, signed up and and posted an application on the forums now. Also sent a reply to Aandreth as I am confused about some things on the forums.
    edited September 2014
    It appears I am not a good fit for Tyr's paladium. Oh well... looking for a guild again.
  • stomacstomac Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello, My name is STO-Mac

Feel free to check us out at http://jupiterforce.org
    we are Multi-game guild with members all over the world. we also have an active Teamspeak server.
    Feel free to contact me in game @STO_Mac or on our website http://jupiterforce.org/member.php?8908-STO_Mac
    edited September 2014
    Thanks but I've just changed my mind, I think I'd better start reviving my dead tiefling guild now instead of this sisyphean task with finding another guild on forums. It's always either I don't like the title or the requirements are just fitting.
  • stomacstomac Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Thanks but I've just changed my mind, I think I'd better start reviving my dead tiefling guild now instead of this sisyphean task with finding another guild on forums. It's always either I don't like the title or the requirements are just fitting.

Well Best of luck to you should you ever change your mind look me up in game @STO_Mac