test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wondrous bazaar price reductions coming this Thursday ( probably ) xD

13»

Comments

• runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just because YOU think it's better to never upgrade your mount because you can buy your +3 Purple Mount for all characters on account for the"same price or less" does;t mean you get it, get it? If it's not good for you doesn't make you right and everyone else wrong. Proclaiming such only makes you look stupid. It's best to simply acknowledge that what works for others may not work for you and vice-versa.

I'm really not sure what you are going for here. From an obvious gameplay, statwise, financial point of view it IS better to buy an account wide mount. You get a better item for less. There pretty much is no argument that can go otherwise except vanity.

As for Vanity though, I 100% agree with you (I think, maybe I am misunderstanding your post). And the roleplay and coolness factor of some mounts (shadow wolf for example). It'd be great to have a specific mount for every character. That is why some of us have argued forever that the upgrade cost is stupid-high. Lowering it makes it more available. More people use the AD sink. More happy players getting to use the mounts they want. I don't see the downside.

Also I want to note that this isn't just for non-zen mounts. There are even zen mounts you can buy that need to be upgraded as well. Which just seems silly to me. They should at least have a Zen option to upgrade these store-bought inferior mounts on an account-wide level. But that is a different issue I think.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014
    On a side note : they seem to have removed the Tome of the Fairies.
    Or is it me ?

That was moved to the Sharandar store months ago.