test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

i feel SOOOO ridiculous playing my CW in pvp...

13»

Comments

• pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rotatorkuf wrote: »
    i was pretty specific in the OP, read the red text

assailant force was not the problem, ever

i never used it, i'm oppressor spec, and i'm melting people in seconds, and yeah, i'm trying to set up a video

i didn't actually, i just get tired of horribly imbalanced pvp, it swings really far one way for a mod (tr mod1, gwf mod2,3), then swings back really far another mod (cw mod4)...(hrs in every mod have been OP tho haha)

are you a CW? i swear, a lot of CWs are just lying to themselves right now, trying to enjoy being at the top for once....as illegitimate as it may be

Not many gamers can accept the fact that what they are using is OP. I commend you for actually being real and honest about the situation.
    My CW which is my most geared and first character of this game since lauch has always been Oppressor Spec. But now I can't even stomach playing her. It is just way too easy.

After being used to putting up with everything from Mod 1-2-3 and adjusting to playing against all the other classes used to be challenging and fun. But after having to play at that level of skill to compete, now there is just no way someone of comparable gear or even acouple thousand more than me can deal with my shennanigans.

A lot of the CWs who stuck with their class got really, really good at the class. Now we have CWs that are just way too strong with out the effort that used to be put forth by the player. It is a slap in the face to anyone who actually played CW all through out the games life span for PVP. Anyone who actually enjoyed the challenge and found the class fun before are the only ones who will admit that things need to be toned back still.

Just as GWFs and HRs before would deny they were OP before, and TRs would deny it before that. Help get all the FotM crowd out of the CW class and balance it please.

Some CWs are also just enjoying the sweet revenge. After the last Mod I can't blame them but honestly, Liek I said anyone who had been playing CW in PVP since the games beginning will take this new OPness as a slap in the face and most likely not even want to play CW right now. There is no fun in the class when it is this easy.

Needless to say my CW is on break until she actually needs the amount of skill she once did. Ill let the kids enjoy being OP on CW's and crush them with my TR/GWF in the mean time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    pantamime wrote: »
    Not many gamers can accept the fact that what they are using is OP. I commend you for actually being real and honest about the situation.
    My CW which is my most geared and first character of this game since lauch has always been Oppressor Spec. But now I can't even stomach playing her. It is just way too easy.

After being used to putting up with everything from Mod 1-2-3 and adjusting to playing against all the other classes used to be challenging and fun. But after having to play at that level of skill to compete, now there is just no way someone of comparable gear or even acouple thousand more than me can deal with my shennanigans.

A lot of the CWs who stuck with their class got really, really good at the class. Now we have CWs that are just way too strong with out the effort that used to be put forth by the player. It is a slap in the face to anyone who actually played CW all through out the games life span for PVP. Anyone who actually enjoyed the challenge and found the class fun before are the only ones who will admit that things need to be toned back still.

Just as GWFs and HRs before would deny they were OP before, and TRs would deny it before that. Help get all the FotM crowd out of the CW class and balance it please.

Some CWs are also just enjoying the sweet revenge. After the last Mod I can't blame them but honestly, Liek I said anyone who had been playing CW in PVP since the games beginning will take this new OPness as a slap in the face and most likely not even want to play CW right now. There is no fun in the class when it is this easy.

Needless to say my CW is on break until she actually needs the amount of skill she once did. Ill let the kids enjoy being OP on CW's and crush them with my TR/GWF in the mean time.

good point

i honestly felt fine before, GWF nerf would have been fine if they didn't overbuff CW/GF

i had fun with my CW in pvp, always more kills than deaths, a very high ratio, wasn't even all that geared either...most importantly, fun because it took skill/effort

severe reaction and well timed dodges was all you needed to avoid getting wrecked

now, i don't even think i need severe reaction, and maybe just 1 dodge before i freeze my opponent and shatter them, pun intended
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    please contribute to an existing discussion about a topic before opening a new one. please be constructive and respectful in your feedback. asking for nerfs/buffs without any data is akin to asking "nerf/buff this class" and is a violation of forum rule 3.15. making insulting comments toward the any person or entity is not allowed.

this thread is done.
This discussion has been closed.