test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Comedy Screenshot Showcase

124»

Comments

• xplmao2xplmao2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    tehsig wrote: »
    I was so sick of being called out for being P2W, cheating, hacking and the like, so I stripped her nearly naked.
    6TEoJc.jpg

This was the result.
    FVmy1z.jpg
    This is when losing feels like winning.

Sig Blood Knight@tehsig
    Ask me about my Hit Points!

With that kind of HP you probably hit like a noodle (And used KV in those screenshots)

Fact is, a 20K PB ranger melts your 80K in a few seconds.

#HRWinnin'
  • tehsigtehsig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited September 2014
    xplmao2 wrote: »
    With that kind of HP you probably hit like a noodle (And used KV in those screenshots)

#HRWinnin'

I would prefer it you not derail the thread, but to respond very succinctly, I am a beast, I hit like a truck, and I can hardly wait to find a HR that actually stands a chance against me. THAT would be funny pvp worth screenshotting!

Sig Blood Knight@tehsig
    Don't feed teh Sig!
  • rarefactionrarefaction Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Print Screen wasn't working all the time but here are some.

Dwarven Valley- Today (25th) Developer Battle:

Print screen wasn't working so took quick capture by campfire.

Akromatikainpvp_zpse68c1cd6.jpg

In Battle-

DVPVP1_zps895174d7.jpg

Spastic Doge and White Trash wall champion fighters!

SpasticandWhiteTrash_zps9ba0b2a4.jpg

Oreo and White trash scouting the TT situation before going in.

oreoandWT_zps632a35d4.jpg
  • monokherosmonokheros Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    favoredprey.jpg
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    605761321.png
    edited September 2014
    Icewind Dale Developer battle: (Sept 24th)

Strumslinger's shield sparkling in the white winter snow.
    Strumslingerdown_zps86f7bc72.jpg

Just passin by...just passin by!

waitinginfrontofpvppointdevelopers_zpsd242c79b.jpg

Thanks to Chauks and Drogon for bringing me into this world! ;)
  • xtraordinary91xtraordinary91 Member Posts: 323 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    xplmao2 wrote: »

#HRWinnin'

Hit Up:

Rangerface, K4to, Mr Try Hard, Craiq, Nightmare.

Those are argueably the top 5 Hrs on the server at the moment. Not necessarily in that order either. And I would stake an amount of AD on the fact that most if not all of them would beat you.

Also, your 46 Kills to 6 are nothing. From memory (Seeing that I am in that match as well) You farmed that poor Warlock with KV and SoS back when Warlocks had that revive bug. So nothing special there.
    Desidus@Xtraordinary91
    19.9k PvP Control Wizard
    <Complaints Department>
  • tehsigtehsig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited September 2014
    More screen caps!
    edited September 2014
    urscrewed1captionbigger_zps4362ec02.jpg~original

Urscrewed2caption_zpsb1b55db3.jpg
    edited September 2014
    priceisyourlife_zps37dc32fd.jpg
    edited September 2014
    exodusmatchforpvplawlswithcaptions_zpsbd3131de.jpg
    edited September 2014
    Looks like we came up short, gang, so unless they extend the deadline or give us credit for how far we've come, we won't be getting that double Glory weekend.

I hope this illustrates the Neverwinter community at large involved in the PvP in this game does consider the state of PvP a joke but doesn't find it a laughing matter.

How's about this for a contest: If the players post 100 statements about where PvP needs to be improved in this game, the developers will actually listen and invest in fixing the top 25 highest priority problems. Considering how many players are voicing the same concerns, it won't be hard to count up which problems are affecting the playerbase the most.

At the launch of Mod 4, the previously untested glyphs broke the game. Right now, immediately, all glyphs are represented in matches except blues and whites. I employ 2 Greater Red Dragon Glyphs to the chagrin of many, if not all, enemy players.

There's nothing funny about holding [Shift] for up to a minute at a time if not infinite time while shield bashing and generated several triple kills per match. Yes, it's nice to put up otherwise impossible numbers in PVP right now to complete those kill requirements, but players I've grouped with since launch are leaving the game over this. Perhaps that's a contributing factor to this community coming up short in meeting this goal where we've met all or most of all previous goals.

The system discourages group play in Domination. If you group with all guildies, you either end up the pug-stomping 5-man band or get stomped like pugs by some of the highest geared, most experienced pvp players in the game. We want a match-making system that makes sense, where top end players match other top end players, or at the very least, low end players wont be forced into games against the high end players. I especially want to stop losing leaderboard rank when I win matches. That more than anything discourages me from even grouping with any guildies to PvP, because every win forces me down leadership ranks.

-Sig Blood Knight@tehsig
    I dare you to inspect me!
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well the in game calendar is showing a double glory weekend Oct 10th-13th. So either the powers that be felt you qualified for it. Or they put the event on the calender prematurely and have yet to fix it.
  • yoadoadyoadoad Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    WTT Double Glory weekend for "No Glyphs" weekend
    edited September 2014
    Actually what's really annoying about pvp right now is the lag that the tanks bring using a skill I won't name. It's highly annoying and the whole screen shaking is just ridiculous. Please fix that.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Well the in game calendar is showing a double glory weekend Oct 10th-13th. So either the powers that be felt you qualified for it. Or they put the event on the calender prematurely and have yet to fix it.

All the weekend incentives have been scheduled into the calendar prior to being officially confirmed, if they've fallen during dates that the calendar is updated to.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited November 2014
    Sigh...Quotas are lame. "Fill this quota for a reward!!!" Let's keep this thread alive regardless of the rewards we missed out on for not coming up with funneh pvp stuffs and enough of it! It's a good thread regardless :)

Here is a trolly pvp video. (Warning must be over 18...turn up tha music)

<<Not on this board. Including a "must be over 18" warning doesn't cut it. Please read the PVP Video Guidelines>>
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Closing this thread as the contest is long since over.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.