test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drake seals vendor says BoE

berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
That was annoying, i just spent all my seals wanting to sell it in AH, but when it got to my backpack it was suddenly bound to character, even tho i dident equip it.

Why does it say Bind on Equip on the vendor? Is it a BoE bug, or BoP bug
Post edited by berzergera on

Comments

• cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All seal gear is BOP, if you got some gear that reads as BOE then you need to bug report the exact item so it can be corrected. That change very early on. The only use you have for drake seal gear at 60 is only for salvage.
  • berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    All seal gear is BOP, if you got some gear that reads as BOE then you need to bug report the exact item so it can be corrected. That change very early on. The only use you have for drake seal gear at 60 is only for salvage.

Yes i know its BoP. But then it should say BoP when youre scrolling through the vendor searching for gear, and NOT Bind on Equip.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    And you need to bug report the exact item using the in-game ticketing system so that they can fix it. They should all say BoP, and as far as I know, they have all said BoP for probably nearly a year now, long enough that most players don't even look at that part of the tooltip anymore, so we wouldn't notice a change.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Its all the items @ drake seal vendor. Thats why im reporting it here
  • volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    berzergera wrote: »
    Its all the items @ drake seal vendor. Thats why im reporting it here

Fine, how about giving us a screenshot and
    cayapp wrote:
    ... if you got some gear that reads as BOE then you need to bug report the exact item so it can be corrected.

People are trying to help tell you what to do and inform you of info, you don't need to fight with us.
  • panisch420panisch420 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    How is he fighting?
    He is just standing his point.
    Way to overdramatise@volchita
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes confirmed , all seal vendors have gear marked up as BoE but as soon as you buy it the item becomes BOUND .

O3RGEQ3.jpg
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif