test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 4 Entry Requirements

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
I may have missed this in another thread, but does anyone know what the preliminary requirements are to enter the Mod 4 area on the preview shard? I don't have time to play the preview shard unfortunately.

I hope it doesn't require an extreme amount of boons to be completed in IWD. . .
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I noticed parts of the campaign (Neverdeath or Ebon Downs) requiring level 26. Looks like it's open to most anyone.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Kicks in at level 30, I believe. This one is designed to allow levelling players to participate as well.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    First quest chain is in Neverdeath and opens up at 30 I think. Then Ebon Downs, Icespire Peak, Rothe Valley, and Whispering Caverns. You'll have to meet level requirements and also progression in each zone in order to qualify for the next quest chain, but basically you can participate while levelling this time around.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh man, that is so awesome!!!

I may very well bypass IWD with a couple of my toons. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."