test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winners of the Hidden Code Contest 7/3 & 7/11

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everyone,

If you haven't already found out, we've been hiding codes in our blogs for weeks and if you're lucky enough to find it (and redeemed it) you were rewarded with in-game items. But that's not the only thing you could get. Those who redeemed the code were entered for a chance to win a previous CTA Item.

I'm here today to announce the winners of the previous Hidden Code Contest. See if you're a winner:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6006063-winners-of-the-hidden-code-contest

-Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Gratz to the winners!

Complaining guy - It isn't the whole server , it's a small limited number of people who can enter each week.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations to all the winners!
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Something's wrong!!!

It must be broken, my name was not on any of the lists. In protest of this debacle, I will boycott from buying Slurpees from 7-11 for a week. Let's see how you like that. :rolleyes:
    Well, maybe 2 days.
    Right after I finish this Slurpee. :o
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Moderator Note:
    . . .
    Several posts have been removed on the topic of "favortism" or "foul play."

. . . We, the Moderators, do not have inside information about the hidden codes, at all. They do not tell us which articles will contain the codes, nor do they tell us when they're posted, and they do not give us any hints either as to where they're hidden. As volunteers, we're allowed to enter into any and all Official PWE Contests and Giveaways. The times we've dropped hints in threads have been based upon our own findings of the code -- we don't even tell each other where it is at or what it is, just hints. All we discuss after hearing of a hidden code is what the reward was, so we're up to speed for the Community.

. . . Please don't reply to this Moderator Note or on this topic of "favoritism" as doing so is considered trolling and uncalled for. If one has a legitimate complaint of such a magnitude, please file a Support Ticket.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • veshorokveshorok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    i'd like to say many thanks for the hidden code event! in contrast to many attempts of others to force us to read news stuff more carefully - you made it really fun of it! really great job! =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • clevengerobertclevengerobert Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How long before the contest rewards are available? I sent private message to dwightmc yesterday 7/28, now I'm waiting. Do i need to be logged on to receive the companion, mailbox? rewards claim agent? Thanks :)
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No he will just mail one to whatever account @tag you told him to , you don't need to be online ,it'll be in your mailbox if you miss him , no idea how long it will take , he might wait until everybody gets in touch before mailing them so it could be a few days.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited August 2014
    7/11 Winner
    :confused:
    Still nothing in the mail. Still waiting.
  • hiukulimushiukulimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 117
    edited August 2014
    7/11 Winner
    :confused:
    Still nothing in the mail. Still waiting.

In the Winner Blog Contest Page, it says : "Please contact me ( DwightMC) before 8/4 in order to redeem the item" <--- i hope you have contacted him throught Forum PM before that date.
    edited August 2014
    hiukulimus wrote: »
    In the Winner Blog Contest Page, it says : "Please contact me ( DwightMC) before 8/4 in order to redeem the item" <--- i hope you have contacted him throught Forum PM before that date.

Yes I contacted DwightMC on 7/28 (messaged via Forum PM)
  • bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Yes I contacted DwightMC on 7/28 (messaged via Forum PM)

I did the same and I've not had anything either. (7/11 winner too)
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
    edited August 2014
    #DamnYouDwight :confused: where's my companion i was promised? I want my free stuff :p