test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon chests glitched?

jilvix1337jilvix1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Seriously why is this not fixed? Sometimes chest don't open (Spellplague Caverns), and since I've started getting my T2 items for my GWF, all I've been getting is T1 boots from Frozen Heart (7 times I've ran FH and 7 times I've gotten T1 boots). Do I have bad luck or is your system messed up?
Post edited by jilvix1337 on

Comments

• Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, the chest not opening bug is seriously starting to get on my nerves, I don't feel like running a dungeon to get a chance to open a chest to get a chance of getting an item I need - Seriously - Fix the chests or do away with them. :/
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    acidskyacidsky Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2014
    when u go into the dungeon you need to have a blue quest, if you dont at the very last campfire do the gm help, abort thing and then return to instance, you should have the blue quest after that.

But there is another problem with the rewards from the chests. No matter what you get the same reward from the chests for a few days now. I think since CTA started. I was hoping it would fix when CTA ended but not yet. Ive been getting the same belt and shard from tos for days no matter how many times i run it.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    We have bug report threads on this already. Closing this up.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.