test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Support ticket life...

atlaskeanatlaskean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Does anyone know if Cryptic has a time period where they eventually purge closed support tickets?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    . . . Support Tickets are not purged, I still have my first ones on record from STO years ago and everyone I've made since in all three Cryptic Games. However, they will be auto-closed if not responded to for 92 hours (4 days). Even if they are automatically closed, you may re-open the ticket by replying to it through the Support Site's ticket history. You may also file another report and include the old report's ticket number.

. . . Keep in mind, there is a difference between Support Tickets and Bug Reports. Bug Reports are not Support Tickets and do not gain responses as they go to the Developers and not to the Support Team. As such, Bug Reports do not show in your Ticket History. If you need a response from a GM or Support Personnel, please make a Support Ticket instead. You can do so either on the Support Site or in game by pressing H (by defalt - or Escape then Help) and then Request GM Help.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator